Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there was DHL option on OSK,maybe I'm wrong. As their website says everything ships for free so probably they use cheapest method available. I truly wanted this head and ordered right away when it appeared... I'd pay extra 10$... I buy stuff from amiami very often, using DHL and they deliver from Japan in like 3 days .

Its for the one I bought on ebay. Most of the ones on ebay are presale, but I found a seller that had one in hand and ready to ship.

I did order one also from OSK, but its the 2nd batch, since I was originally waiting to see photos or videos of the head in case it was too small or the quality its not up to my liking, and unfortunately...by the time the photos were popping up, the 1st batch was sold out.

Just saw on FB,OSK group they said that mail may take over 45 days to be delivered bc of delay issues and asked us patiently to wait otherwise if it gets lost they'll refund. I believe ebay order goes through the same ways to be delivered so lets just wait. Hope it will show up soon.

Mine showed up on Monday. I figured out a mod so that the neck doesn't look quite so long.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

20210428_084202.jpg

I received one of mine yesterday, but the other one has been sitting in Chicago since the 18th.

Haven't opened it yet but I will tonight. OSK really needs a DHL upgrade option, with the way USPS drags ass about every single thing, I wish I could cut them out of the picture.

I received the 3rd party Cavill sculpt from OSK and trimmed the lower ring of the neck peg joint connector. This also allowed the connector to be pushed in further into the sculpt.

I started by cutting the top of the plug off. (Blue line in the first picture) This exposes the top of the ball joint, but it doesn't matter because the inside of the sculpt keeps it from moving.

Then trim from the other end of the plug until it sits flush when you seat it (pictures 2 & 3)

That's it

Plug.JPG20210428_141515.jpg20210428_141525.jpg

Still waiting on one sculpt, but I opened the one I received. It looks great in hand, the likeness itself is spot on. The paint work isn't equal to current Hot Toys; it looks too smooth, like an airbrushed magazine cover. It needs some of those skin texture freckles that HT does so well.

I might order another from the second batch to see if they change anything.

Back