Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you ask for a refund, kit will say that it?s still in post and won?t give you one. He will continue to say wait.

I think he is a good guy and this **** is out of his control, but getting a refund might not happen.

Yeah, I know it was slow getting stuff from China before, but now its just outrageous. The tracking is makes it worse, with the slow and vague updates.

Nice pics, Remy!

Yeah, that head sculpt really is a good one. There really is no bad angle, either.

Thanks man. Yeah, I do feel this sculpt is a blessing for those who have been wanting to upgrade their JL supes without spending an arm and a leg.

It doesn't matter what kit says if u open case via paypal, tracking clearly shows buyer hasn't got item and there is no update for 2 months, that's a big NO NO for paypal buyer policy, but I don't want to go there, I have few preorders on that website and don't want to ruin relationship. But I have it under the question now as these preorders are expensive. Anyway he must offer DHL option especially for such a small items as headsculpts. Buyers don't need to wait eternity for their items.Pandemic isn't a reason, yes it causes delays but not for 2 months. There are many sellers from China which use better service and items come on time.

I had the same issue with my Musashi from OSK. It disappeared for about a month and a half so I messaged Kit asking if there was anything he could do, like file a claim. He said the waiting period is 60 days, if it's still lost after then he can file a lost package claim. It arrived shortly after so that wasn't necessary though.

Thank you. 40 days already passed so waiting 20 more won't kill. I don't want my money, I just want the items I ordered so just gonna wait. I know Kit is a nice guy and I'm too dramatic. Just hate when I don't have information.

How did you guys get the Henry Cavill HS from Onesixthkit early? I ordered 2 days ago from onexithkit and status says it's a preorder item.

How did you guys get the Henry Cavill HS from Onesixthkit early? I ordered 2 days ago from onexithkit and status says it's a preorder item.

Most of the ones on ebay are also preorder, theyre probably also waiting on the 2nd batch from OSK, but I happen to find a seller who had one in hand and ready to ship.

that black TRANSCENDENT looks kinda cool but not sure about the face. I have Hot Toys one on preorder and will use OSK head if I'll ever get it. But very nice alternative

OSK headsculpt looks great on MOS figure as well.

3iJu83w.jpg

Finally finished painting my Jaxon Studios JL Superman.
Overall, Im happy with the results. Need more practice painting heads to get better at it.

I really like this sculpt. It is significantly bigger than the stock or OSK head, so it kinda makes the proportions
of the JL figure better.
I also love the details of the face. Such as the contours of the cheeks, detailed hair sculpture, etc.
I know the nitpick on this sculpt is the high receding hairline. My guess, I think its because Jaxon originally sculpted
the BvS head first, and then later modified that sculpt's hair to look like JL. But it still has the high receding hairline.
I watched BvS again recently and with Cavill's hair slicked back, he does have a high hairline.
So although this has the hair parted like JL, it still makes the figure look more like BvS figure than JL.
I really love it though.

xGcmxZ8.jpg

xz2YpNX.jpg

Phs9uva.jpg

lcFYoAy.jpg

I'm not sure who cursed me... but recently I have no lucky with my online purchases. So after 45 days of endless waiting finally tracking updated on cavill headsculpt from osk. and it says RETURNED. never saw such a thing before, it didn't even arrive to states, how or why it's returned. I'm so so so mad.

I'm not sure who cursed me... but recently I have no lucky with my online purchases. So after 45 days of endless waiting finally tracking updated on cavill headsculpt from osk. and it says RETURNED. never saw such a thing before, it didn't even arrive to states, how or why it's returned. I'm so so so mad.

I saw your post on Facebook. Try emailing them.

I saw your post on Facebook. Try emailing them.

emailed already... like wtf. I have 5 expensive preorders on that website and now what, I might not get the stuff in the end? What does this even mean.
They will probably offer me a refund and I'll be stuck with 78$ (bought 2) and with no head. Perfect.
This is very disappointing, it was a first time I bought IN STOCK item from them and this happened. Bless ebay , should bought there from the start,but now gone everywhere.

Damn. That sucks. Mine still shows "Flight arrival" on 4/25, but it doesn't say where it arrived or what it has been doing since then. The shipping stuff this year has been crazy.

If those heads of yours were actually returned, maybe you could get Kit to resend them?

Idk I have bought few heads from China on ebay last month and they all arrived in like 2-3 weeks. I'm turly truly sad...I sent email to him,Idk if he offers anything expect refund unfortunately. Probably won't

Got reply from Kit,that it actually means a good thing and Return status doesn't mean that package is returned. He said it means package was "found" and they'll send it immediately. Asked me to wait for few days for the update. Gonna wait then. What else I can do.

Hopefully you get your sculpts soon. I've never had that returned status before, but USPS has sent a few of my packages from one coast to the other, when I live in the middle of the country.

OSK really needs to have an optional fast shipping for extra cost, especially right now when stuff coming by boat is far from reliable.

Back