Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got the notice about the Knightmare jacket shipping, and now I'm wondering which will show up first: the jacket from China or the figure set from Hot Toys. I'm still patiently waiting for this head to arrive...

Yeah, I got the notice about the Knightmare jacket shipping, and now I'm wondering which will show up first: the jacket from China or the figure set from Hot Toys. I'm still patiently waiting for this head to arrive...

Lol your jacket won?t take a full year to come.

Yeah, probably not, but it's been two months and my Superman head still isn't here. I'm just salty about OSK's shipping right now.

Cavill OSK head looks ok from a distance
24A0EE09-2F46-4313-BC2C-8A894C77C6CC.jpg C3AF9B63-D0A0-4E5F-971D-C2E16CBCF4CA.jpg

OSK Superman looks to be lacking in detail to me. The eyes especially, in every photograph I see, look lifeless, doll-like. I'm going to assume that in order to be satisfied I'd have to pay to get it repainted. So not worth it to me.

The mileage on the OSK head depends on how you feel with the HT stock head.
If you like it, then really, you don?t need the OSK head.

Unfortunately, for many, either you don?t like the stock head, or it is just meh.
I don?t like stock head. I bought the BvS head cause I thought it would be an upgrade on my MOS, and I I ended up selling it.
I thought I would give it a second chance when I bought the JL figure, and it only took a few minutes before I switched to MOS head on it.

To me, the OSK head spanks the stock head.
Yes, it?s not perfect cause it?s a recast of the 1/3 prime 1 head and shrunken down to 1/6.
So there?s loss of details, so the details is soft.
But As is, I personally think they have done a great job producing the head.
Not all hot toys head are highly detailed. So, it looks like a less detailed hot toys head. It doesn?t look like a cheap knock off head.
I personally think it?s superior to the stock head.

I love customizing, so I did order another head and plan to repaint it to bring out some of the details.

I went ahead and ordered another OSK head sculpt for Black Suit Supes.

Keeping my current OSK sculpt on MoS Supes, regardless if incorrect. I just like it better than the stock one.

Yeah enough people saying they like OSK better than stock that I guess the camera isn’t doing justice to what it looks in-hand. I’m just not impressed at all from any of the photos I’ve seen. Is there a good 4K review video that shows a comparison between OSK and stock?

I mean no offense, but wow :google the Batman neck looks way too thick and out of proportion
Yeah enough people saying they like OSK better than stock that I guess the camera isn’t doing justice to what it looks in-hand. I’m just not impressed at all from any of the photos I’ve seen. Is there a good 4K review video that shows a comparison between OSK and stock?
I know how you feel. I think Justin's Collection has a HD review up. Not sure if it is 4k but it is great quality and you get a good side by side of it with the HT sculpt

Last edited:
Yeah enough people saying they like OSK better than stock that I guess the camera isn?t doing justice to what it looks in-hand. I?m just not impressed at all from any of the photos I?ve seen. Is there a good 4K review video that shows a comparison between OSK and stock?

People just like to **** on HT, anything custom = good. I've seen comparison between both and the likeness is way off.

And I'm a happy camper! The sculpt is there, and in hand it shines. The paint isn't near HT quality(rosy cheeks, eyes, eyebrows especially stand out to me), but for the price, it's a fair shake. Nice to have another display option.

And I'm a happy camper! The sculpt is there, and in hand it shines. The paint isn't near HT quality(rosy cheeks, eyes, eyebrows especially stand out to me), but for the price, it's a fair shake. Nice to have another display option.

Post some pics, Turtle!

The paint apps are fair but the sculpt is fantastic and shows through.

Wow that figure looks amazing. I just ordered mine and can?t wait to get it. Is that the. OSK head? If so where can I get one? I?ve looked on eBay and on their site. None to be found.

Nice, thanks for that Alatar (+ Jaxon). Nice tip !

I do wish Hot Toys would think a little bit outside the box and incorporate a pin into the figure. With a cape no one will see a small purpose made hole in the back of the suit for the pin attachment point. Then it could all be done with the suit zipped up.

Back