Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys my sculpt is stuck in China since 31st no update since then. Shipped to US and my local friend already got his,ordered together. Is this ok? Kinda worried.

i wouldn't worry too much ,i'm sure it will arrive soon ,i used to buy many things from kit over the years and hes always been super reliable and fast ,but recently whereas before he shipped from hong kong 3 to 5 days to the uk ,it now seems he ships direct from mainland china 4 to 5 weeks to the uk ,that and the covid ,means delays i guess ,this package of mine, not from kit
sat inactive from the 29th march to the 12th of april then finally left china on the 14th , i know some get through earlier but i think its the luck of the draw i cant speak to all packages sent but just mine and as you can see your not alone in waiting ,im sure your will be here soon

Estimated delivery
Step 4 - Upcoming - Estimated delivery Tue 4 MayTue 4 May
Tracking details
SpeedPAK tracking #ES10013988077430001010001D0N
14 Apr 2021
3:41am
Departed from Origin Country
13 Apr 2021
2:20pm
Export Customs Declaration Completed
12 Apr 2021
4:34am
Departed from Regional Distribution Center
29 Mar 2021
8:45pm
Departed from Local Facility
NANYANG, HENAN
29 Mar 2021
8:45pm
Arrived at Local Facility
NANYANG, HENAN
29 Mar 2021
7:27pm
Package Received (Customer Service Email:

Guys my sculpt is stuck in China since 31st no update since then. Shipped to US and my local friend already got his,ordered together. Is this ok? Kinda worried.

I'm in the same boat with my sculpt, which has also been stuck in China since Mar 31. I wouldn't worry just yet though. I ordered something from Kit on December 8. It shipped on December 14th and didn't show up in the US until Jan 18th, so it can take a really long time.

Looks better on the MOS body than the BVS/JL.

My Asmus order was in limbo for a hot minute, but 17track had more fidelity. It had been in customs stateside for a few days with no update on the tracking through the "normal" sites.

USPS has been screwed up more than usual since Covid started.

I ordered a figure from PCZ in New Jersey last year. Usually, it takes 3-4 days to get to where I live in Michigan. That time it got to Detroit, then took a left turn down to Orlando FL for a couple of weeks before it came back.

I bought a Jaxon unpainted sculpt on eBay and it took awhile to get here. Last week, it was in another Dallas post office so I was thinking I would get it that day or the next day for sure.
Next day, tracking says it?s now in Utah.
Pretty sure it somehow got on the wrong truck. Lol
After a couple of days. It was finally back in Dallas and I received it late Saturday.

It sucks, but port congestion on the west coast is the likely culprit. It's nutso over there, and getting worse from what I've read. Hopefully our boat is in the queue at whatever port it's at!

It sucks, but port congestion on the west coast is the likely culprit. It's nutso over there, and getting worse from what I've read. Hopefully our boat is in the queue at whatever port it's at!

Hope so :\ I will never understand why these sellers don't use DHL for such an items. I'd gladly pay extra 10$ it is such a small item. As soon as it isn't lost I'll wait. Thanks for the info. fingers crossed it will show up in a week or two. I'm going crazy.

So on Sunday, mine got on a Russia Airlines plane. It departed, and later that same day arrived somewhere. I have no idea where. Russia Airlines getting involved on 4/25 has me thinking it wasn't just waiting at port like I thought.

No news on mine,still no update since March 31st from China . I'm slightly getting mad. Will wait till May 1st and gonna contact to customer service. Seems they use cheapest service available. I have a few expensive preorders on that website and now I'm worried. This isn't cool.

Wish I would have thought of using DHL. Would have been glad to pay extra also.
Mine is actually in the US now, but its stuck on "Arrived at the destination hub" limbo for quite a while now.

Back