Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What compelled you to post this? :ROFLMAO:
I understand posting in excitement about buying something…but you turned off the film, pulled out a device and canceled the order…and then rushed here to post this? Weird.
It sounds like my mother: not really having a coherent thought, just saying something just to get attention or yap :oops:

So I went ahead and pre ordered this guy today from Sideshow. I have been on the fence about him but decided to pull the trigger since I had 90 dollars of Reward Points that were a day from expiring.

I have always been a Marvel guy, but Batman is one of my favorite characters ever and I also like Wonder Woman and Flash but to a lesser degree. I watched Justice League hoping to enjoy it but I found it to be a sort of a disjointed mess with a few enjoyable moments. I was intrigued by Cyborg in the movie and liked how he looked but felt that he was so underdeveloped as a character he felt like a very minor/throw away addition.

I have not seen it yet but I have heard that Cyborg's character is fleshed out to a much greater level in the Snyder cut so that is encouraging and I am looking forward to seeing it, hopefully it will help make me more excited about having the figure.

I have 35 figures at this point and all but a few are Marvel, but I hope to have a nice representation of DC characters as well in my collection. I currently have Arkham Knight Batman, Arkham Knight Red Hood, BvS Batman, Wonder Woman 1984 (non armored version) on preorder, Joker (Queen Studios) on pre order and now Cyborg.

After seeing The Batman also feel like I have to have some version of the Riddler AND Selina Kyle. I hope that Cyborg ultimately is a nice addition to my little DC collection, I think I am sort of taking a chance with this guy, but the more photos I see of him, the better I feel about my decision to order him.

Last edited:
So I went ahead and pre ordered this guy today from Sideshow. I have been on the fence about him but decided to pull the trigger since I had 90 dollars of Reward Points that were a day from expiring.

I have always been a Marvel guy, but Batman is one of my favorite characters ever and I also like Wonder Woman and Flash but to a lesser degree. I watched Justice League hoping to enjoy it but I found it to be a sort of a disjointed mess with a few enjoyable moments. I was intrigued by Cyborg in the movie and liked how he looked but felt that he was so underdeveloped as a character he felt like a very minor/throw away addition.

I have not seen it yet but I have heard that Cyborg's character is fleshed out to a much greater level in the Snyder cut so that is encouraging and I am looking forward to seeing it, hopefully it will help make me more excited about having the figure.

I have 35 figures at this point and all but are Marvel, but I hope to have a nice representation of DC characters as well in my collection. I currently have Arkham Knight Batman, Arkham Knight Red Hood, BvS Batman, Wonder Woman 1984 (non armored version) on preorder, Joker (Queen Studios) on pre order and now Cyborg.

After seeing The Batman also feel like I have to have some version of the Riddler AND Selina Kyle. I hope that Cyborg ultimately is a nice addition to my little DC collection, I like I am sort of taking a chance with this guy, but the more photos I see of him, the better I feel about my decision to order him.
Congrats, but you really NEED to watch ZSJL.......it is 1000% better than that other piece of trash "Josstice League" (it should be erased from your memory) Cyborg is the true heart of the movie !!

Also keep in mind that there is a strong connection to fathers, and their relationships with their sons. Cyborg, Flash, Batman and Aquaman.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

I think the figure looks great and I actually ordered it to complete the line. After watching SC for the second time though, I just don't feel like he's worth the price and not essential to my collection. This seems like relevant discussion in the pre-release phase since we basically have nothing to discuss anyway. Personally, I think you should watch the Snyder Cut to see if you really feel like you need the figure.

Toxic people here act like the bulk of discussion before a figure releases isn't 90% about whether or not they are buying it. And they all "rush" here to post it. They only want positive talk to justify their purchase.

I like to see discussion on both sides. That's why I posted my comment. If you got your panties in a bunch over that, then have a good look at yourself. This thread is dead suggesting interest is low and others may no longer feel the same about their pre-order so my comment is likely more relevant than other recent comments (Oh wait there are none).

I will also add that this hobby is growing. I'm 10 years in. People that are new (like I once was) think that everything is amazing and worth buying. I've sold things I thought I was going to keep for life. Keep in mind that not everyone is in the same mindset as you and I know there are others like me lurking around here.

I also apologize to anyone who mistakenly thought there was another update because I dared to post in the thread. A thousand apologies. Thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

I think the figure looks great and I actually ordered it to complete the line. After watching SC for the second time though, I just don't feel like he's worth the price and not essential to my collection. This seems like relevant discussion in the pre-release phase since we basically have nothing to discuss anyway. Personally, I think you should watch the Snyder Cut to see if you really feel like you need the figure.

Toxic people here act like the bulk of discussion before a figure releases isn't 90% about whether or not they are buying it. And they all "rush" here to post it. They only want positive talk to justify their purchase.

I like to see discussion on both sides. That's why I posted my comment. If you got your panties in a bunch over that, then have a good look at yourself. This thread is dead suggesting interest is low and others may no longer feel the same about their pre-order so my comment is likely more relevant than other recent comments (Oh wait there are none).

I will also add that this hobby is growing. I'm 10 years in. People that are new (like I once was) think that everything is amazing and worth buying. I've sold things I thought I was going to keep for life. Keep in mind that not everyone is in the same mindset as you and I know there are others like me lurking around here.

I also apologize to anyone who mistakenly thought there was another update because I dared to post in the thread. A thousand apologies. Thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.

I'm sure most people responding were in jest. No harm no foul :)

Congrats, but you really NEED to watch ZSJL.......it is 1000% better than that other piece of trash "Josstice League" (it should be erased from your memory) Cyborg is the true heart of the movie !!

Also keep in mind that there is a strong connection to fathers, and their relationships with their sons. Cyborg, Flash, Batman and Aquaman.
ok, thanks for the suggestion Hoody, I will check it out this weekend or next ...im looking forward to it

This thread is dead suggesting interest is low and others may no longer feel the same about their pre-order so my comment is likely more relevant than other recent comments (Oh wait there are none).

🤔 When there’s a long wait until a figure releases there’s not a lot to say, is there? Once the figure releases and we start seeing in-hand photos and videos there’ll be plenty of discussion.

🤔 When there’s a long wait until a figure releases there’s not a lot to say, is there? Once the figure releases and we start seeing in-hand photos and videos there’ll be plenty of discussion.
Yea I mean even though the Queen Studios Joker thread is still moving, the conversation has moved on from talking about the actual figure and more about potential future releases and/or clowning on Hot Toys. Most threads die down these days for a little while until actual news is released.

I watched the Snyder Cut today and you were right it was a much better experience than the previous version. After seeing the first release a few years ago, I felt that version was so bad I did not want to have anything to do with any sequels or anything connected to the Justice League. After seeing the Snyder cut today I would love to see the continuation of this story.

Although the film was long, I was not bored and really enjoyed the vast majority of the film and learning a bit more about the characters. Cyborg in particular was much more developed as a character in this version than in the first Justice League release …there is almost no comparison.

It probably shouldn't matter, but I have to admit that I am now much more excited about getting this Cyborg figure after seeing the Snyder Cut than I was a few days ago. And yeah, the father son element was strong in this movie and I appreciated it.

bumping this to ask if anyone knows anymore about this item from this listing ,Cyborg Hot Toys 1/6 CUSTOM Justice League IN-HAND - Batman Superman Wonder Woman | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

im assuming its from that small run of custom figures offered a few years back
seller mentions in the listing that not many were made ,and i saw in a video by the same guy i think that orders and payments were placed and the maker disappeared with the cash but the guy in the video tracked him down and worked something out with the guy ,said there was a facebook group for disgruntled customers to pursue the maker

anyway anyone here get this figure and open to sharing their thoughts on it

cheers
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

The Hot Toys figure doesn’t release until Q3 of this year, July - Sept. If it releases on time, that is!

My guess is that it is likely cobbled together using a photo editor. The head looks like the DC Collectibles 1/6 statue.

Edit: "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

Last edited:
The Hot Toys figure doesn’t release until Q3 of this year, July - Sept. If it releases on time, that is!

My guess is that it is likely cobbled together using a photo editor. The head looks like the DC Collectibles 1/6 statue.

Edit: "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."
i think its this one made by iron geek that was offered up a couple of years back
https://www.facebook.com/borjsonesi...16-scale-articulated-action/3468478483177434/
70711439_3468475776511038_1577026233479200768_n.jpg

109508849_159193402485433_8405591744429145689_n.jpg

i thought it was discussed on here back when it was floated but cant find any mention so thought id ask here

probably a victim of the purge of third party unlicensed figures a few years back

Ee_tIYjWAAE9a_D

Last edited:
Back