Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks great. I also always love seeing those tiny little 12 inch floor lamps. Where do they get those? Tiny Ikea?
You mean on the corners on the metal stems ? I looked into getting some for a display. They are typically used for jewellers or shop displays. You can get them from China on Alidirect or probably eBay. All sorts of shapes and sizes.

I just wish they would incorporate a 12V mains LED connection. I guess the main problem is cables wearing in the joints with articulated figures, but it would make figures like this so much easier to light up, rather than the batteries.

Maybe I'll have to look into Soap Box tech or cheaper alternatives and do it myself for this guy ??

You mean on the corners on the metal stems ? I looked into getting some for a display. They are typically used for jewellers or shop displays. You can get them from China on Alidirect or probably eBay. All sorts of shapes and sizes.
Rad! Thanks! Every time I see those, I wonder what they are. They look pretty cool.

This may be sacrilege, but I hope the box art matches that of the rest of the original run, maybe have the 2 pack have the zsjl title.

I'm not too worried about the outer packaging box, but I am worried that we don't get the Mother Box of Man.

Am hoping some third party will do it, maybe with carry box for Cyborg. Would be a good project for one of them.

I'm not too worried about the outer packaging box, but I am worried that we don't get the Mother Box of Man.

Am hoping some third party will do it, maybe with carry box for Cyborg. Would be a good project for one of them.
Yea, would like an uncashed motherbox. But the box did come with tac Batman.
I’m sure we will see 3rd parties tackle that and the sweatshirt look.

I definitely want Cyborg’s Knightmare brown cloak for display with the Knightmare League. But it should be easy to find something generic that’s suitable via third party on eBay if it isn‘t included with the HT figure.

Yeah, it kills me that I dont have the Mother Box of Man. Been waiting for a third party or a recast or something, but so far nothing.

Yea, would like an uncashed motherbox. But the box did come with tac Batman.
I’m sure we will see 3rd parties tackle that and the sweatshirt look.
The problem is that it was an exclusive for Tactical Bats (maybe for Sideshow).

I am in Europe and have Tactical Bats but no box. So there are many who don't have it.

Anyway Plan B is to 3D print it myself.

I really hope this figure includes the brown cloak we see Cyborg wearing in Bruce’s Knightmare future dream. That’s such an easy and inexpensive thing for HT to add.

I really hope this figure includes the brown cloak we see Cyborg wearing in Bruce’s Knightmare future dream. That’s such an easy and inexpensive thing for HT to add.
It could happen, but I highly doubt it. I’m sure a third party will take care of us.

Back