Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

You shouldn't even be allowed to own cool HT figures, what with being able to live in Hawaii and all. That's already more than most of us can already dream of! :rotfl

Yeah it's pretty nice here!
ba36b504ddc15fbd9bf1cdf33b696923.jpg

Wait...

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

I will happily put up with some Hawaiian fowl to gain the benefits of a Hawaiian lifestyle!

I can get that same view anywhere in Latin America ;-)
You got to do better than that mate!

I can get that same view anywhere in Latin America ;-)
You got to do better than that mate!

Call me out bro???
Wassup? :lol
c0b6b819fce24d529798c62ebf2aad59.jpg

:lol

Even I can do beaches bransen! ;)

I want to see you hop scotching over lava pools on a volcano that's located on a beach whilst being chased by rabid, wild chickens. :rock

:lol

Even I can do beaches bransen! ;)

I want to see you hop scotching over lava pools on a volcano that's located on a beach whilst being chased by rabid, wild chickens. :rock

Hey last time I did that I dropped my car keys, not doing that again :lol

Don't you mean "Call me out bra?" :)

i clearly did not get the inside joke here...
Do you live in 808? :lol

And we'll, I always mention how I'm gonna use Hulkbuster to scare away the chickens because on Kauai there are so much of them :lol

Do you live in 808? :lol

And we'll, I always mention how I'm gonna use Hulkbuster to scare away the chickens because on Kauai there are so much of them :lol

Wait...you live on Kauai? Now I really hate you! :wink1: My wife and I honeymooned in Hawaii and Kauai was our favorite of the three islands we visited. More natural beauty in one small place than I've ever seen in my life. Loved it there! In fact, we are pondering a possible return trip sometime soon.

So what's the consensus on Bones...are people PO'ing him? He looks kind of cool but I haven't been able to bring myself to buy him yet.

It s the inner core of the Mark 42 and they will display great together if that is any incentive for you.

Wait...you live on Kauai? Now I really hate you! :wink1: My wife and I honeymooned in Hawaii and Kauai was our favorite of the three islands we visited. More natural beauty in one small place than I've ever seen in my life. Loved it there! In fact, we are pondering a possible return trip sometime soon.

Ah! That explains a lot :lol how was your guys trip? What other islands you've been too?

Awesome but a long time ago (14 years ago). I want to go back. We also went to Maui and O'ahu. All were great but Kauai was our favorite.

Oahu is too crowded in my opinion but great for shopping :lol

I need to visit maui more, only been there twice, but if you guys do come back, you have to check out the Big Island and the volcano at night, just did that last winter and it was pretty great..

I'm gonna have bones in pieces on the beach when I get him, that'll be a fun picture :lol

I've got Bones on pre-order from day one. To me, with the face and the shoulder pieces, it has a Japanese Samurai vibe to it. I have a 1/6 scale
katana, so when I get mine, it will be displayed as such. I also have a 1/6 medieval sword so I may pose it with one arm missing and one hand with
the sword in it. ;) I'M INVINCIBLE!
Ryan

Well I'm really starting to catch the Iron Fever, I currently have 3 and 2 on PO this Bones being one of them, one on waitlist and 1 currently on the way to me this week, not counting the 2 Stark figures I currently own:panic:

Did a little rearranging to my Billy Display cabinet and created a Marvel shelf along with a Ironman shelf which will be filling up pretty quickly:lol I really like the idea of this armor being an under suit to a traditional Armor, sort of what an armored suit looks like without the armor plates, just like when you remove a chest plate the inner workings you see, cool stuff!!

Here's a quick look at what I set-up:wave

Back