Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted the hpp hall of armor set up in my last post...I edited it

Shows how much you listen. I said HPP hall of armor, not damn I'm jealous hall of armor. :D lol
Go back to SSC and look at the photos for the HPP hall. There's Disco and a few others in there, so I have hopes we'll see some other cool
IM3 armors.
Ryan

Can you find the one with disco mate? I remember blue steel but not disco. Would love him.

I just like pointing out the things these companies have to go through. Lol it's amazing to me sometimes.

Anyway...

I also love that design. I've seen ones with bigger set ups of the cellar portion but not any that are as detailed with the three levels. Very cool. That show has some crazy cool dio set ups. Like the thor DW loki prison scene and others.

This makes me want to work on my custom wine cellar. Unfortunately I have to for go the actual wine cellar floor. Mine will go straight from Tony's work shop to the HPP Storage Area.

People complain when they do the warning. Lol say it's a scam. Complain then they don't. Lol

Anyway....

I would love a customs wine cellar. I've really been thinking about doing one.

View attachment 184062

There's a preorder listing on eBay with an apparent price of $79 shipped. Haven't been able to figure out yet what is the catch...:dunno

Nevermind - listing just removed. :lol

Last edited:
So what's the consensus on Bones...are people PO'ing him? He looks kind of cool but I haven't been able to bring myself to buy him yet.

I'll definitively be ordering this as I am an Iron Man fan and overall Iron Legionist (lol). My main concern is that it will sit just like Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion are and thus pre ordering might not be wise as he might be cheaper down the line. Second concern is that the tubes to hold each part as in pieces flying by themselves are black and not clear to simulate empty space between them.

I'll definitively be ordering this as I am an Iron Man fan and overall Iron Legionist (lol). My main concern is that it will sit just like Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion are and thus pre ordering might not be wise as he might be cheaper down the line. Second concern is that the tubes to hold each part as in pieces flying by themselves are black and not clear to simulate empty space between them.
I wonder if the black tubes would "disappear" in front of a black background.

As for your fear of this being availabledown the line, I share that concern. It's hard to say if this will be another Heartbreaker/SC, or if this will end up being a highly sought-after piece. My gut is telling me the former.

I ordered this guy as soon as he went up. Still excited for this. It should stand out when it's all together and even more so when apart

I ordered this guy as soon as he went up. Still excited for this. It should stand out when it's all together and even more so when apart
You shouldn't even be allowed to own cool HT figures, what with being able to live in Hawaii and all. That's already more than most of us can dream of! :rotfl

Last edited:
Back