Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i'm guessig i'm gettig my hopes up over nothing but sideshow are showing my mark IV order as "Item Shipping Soon" which according to them is in the next 72 hours?....

its not though is it?....lol

so i'm guessig i'm gettig my hopes up over nothing but sideshow are showing my mark IV order as "Item Shipping Soon" which according to them is in the next 72 hours?....

its not though is it?....lol

If your Mk IV order is truly "Item Shipping Soon" that is peculiar.

I've got him on BBTS order, but I'll probably pull a cancel and order him from whatever Sideshow retailer gets him first. I'm a little too impatient for this one.

I really don't want to get my hopes up, but seeing that a lot of people are expecting him soon I wonder if OSB will have MK IV soon.

Would totally make my year if he does arrive before the years end.

mine's here :yess:

P1050897.jpg

P1050896.jpg

P1050894.jpg

although I gotta admit, the neck piece's paint on mine is flaking as well :gah:

looks like the IM M IV is a little tall.;)

Just talked to Eric and he said my Mark IV is in the store and ready for pick up. I'll be by on Saturday at around 2 p.m.. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just talked to Eric and he said my Mark IV is in the store and ready for pick up. I'll be by on Saturday at around 2 p.m.. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping to get my shipping notice soon. I called Eric last night, confirmed the stock, placed my order and nada so far........

Oh tell me this is true. I checked toys2 online, and it simply said shipping in December. I sent off an email asking if he had a number of them on hand and if any were still available.

Do toys2 just send figures in their brown shipper, of do they pack him up in a bigger shipping box?

Cheers.

If your Mk IV order is truly "Item Shipping Soon" that is peculiar.

well heres what it shows on the order page

ironmand.jpg

i'm yet to recieve any kind of email from sideshow though which is what makes me think its just a mistake....

Oh tell me this is true. I checked toys2 online, and it simply said shipping in December. I sent off an email asking if he had a number of them on hand and if any were still available.

Do toys2 just send figures in their brown shipper, of do they pack him up in a bigger shipping box?

Cheers.

Any items I received from Toys2 have been well packaged in boxes fitting the figures.

I spoke with CSC and they said that they wont be getting theirs until next year, AE also said the same thing.

what the hell?
i have no shipping confirmation and i pre-ordered this back in july...
but he is already shipping them out to people who placed an order two days ago?
im a little mad, i usually love using toys2 but not so much this time.

what the hell?
i have no shipping confirmation and i pre-ordered this back in july...
but he is already shipping them out to people who placed an order two days ago?
im a little mad, i usually love using toys2 but not so much this time.

You should give them a call. Perhaps it would expedite the shipping of your order.

Back