Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for all of those who have the Mark IV in hand. Could one of you please post a picture of the the Mark IV in the pose he had when both the Mark IV and WM crashes into the gym? You know, the pose that RDJ pulled to right himself from the crash? I always wanted to see that, and I find that pose more satisfying than just punching the ground.

Also, while I understand why many people like seeing Iron Man in the punch pose, he never did that in the movie, only in the promo pics of the first movie. IMHO, i think the best pose that Iron Man had in the first movie was the one where he first lands in Gulmira in front of the Ten Rings people.

that's cool too, but I really don't feel like I should even waste any of my time every week to touch these toys when they're perfectly fine to me how they're displayed. We know you hate the idea of people who do that, but like I said, I sleep perfectly fine with how I display them and that's all I really care about:) We'll agree to disagree and move on
I'm not saying you must spend time every week reposing them; I'm saying for the guy who can't decide what pose to forever leave his figure in...just change it up once in a while :)

I really hate that they didn't include a flip top with this since we see him with the flip top a couple of times in the film in this Mk...

Never even heard of hot toys before this forum. Just got my preorder in this weekend for the IV and VI. :panic:

I'm guessing when your wallet heard you had discovered Hot Toys it packed its bags and left home:wave

My wallet was treated like a speed bag this weekend as I ordered a bunch of PFs, dioramas, and 12 inchers. :monkey2

Congrats! This will be the beginning of a very enjoyable and very expensive love affair :wink1:

Thanks! I wish I knew about this a few years ago as I would've jumped on a few figures that are out of my price range right now.

Wow that is one sick pic of Iron Man landing, but like I said before, articulate him when he lands on one knee with his fist in the ground. I need to know it can be done. I pre-ordered mine from Eric at ToySquare but it won't be in until January.

Wow that is one sick pic of Iron Man landing, but like I said before, articulate him when he lands on one knee with his fist in the ground. I need to know it can be done. I pre-ordered mine from Eric at ToySquare but it won't be in until January.

There are pics of him doing this....just go backwards and eventually you will run into them....might take you a few hours though :lol

I'm not saying you must spend time every week reposing them; I'm saying for the guy who can't decide what pose to forever leave his figure in...just change it up once in a while :)

I know what pose to leave it in, I just didn't know what head to use. I think I've decided to use the Tony Stark portrait with the sunglasses and donut box and displaying Mark V and Mark VI helmeted when I get them. Gives the display a bit of variety.

Hey guys, I was looking at the RDJ sculpt and I think it looks fantastic, I don't think theres anything wrong with the sculpt but I think its the eye paint. I think if they paint the pupils alittle bit larger it would be right on the money.

Heres alittle manip i did with paint, I didn't change the sculpt just made the pupils bigger.

What do you guys think?

Its gonna be a pretty easy fix when I get mines.
HT-Ironman-MK4-head-1.jpg

Back