Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Hollis DZC
Okay, have problems guys. I got new batteries off ebay, superb deal! I went to open the back, and lo and behold, batteries did come with mine! But, they didn't work. Nor did the brand new batteries.

I installed them correctly, tried more batteries and nothing. Am I hosed with a broken from factory chest light?
I still need to get a tiny phillips screwdriver to open the right arm and check those batteries, try the new ones and see if it works.

I gotta say though, pretty bummed if those damn lights don't work.

Wow that's bad :panic: have you contacted the seller you got it from?

No, it was a trade, and it's not his fault, the box was never opened. Straight from the damn factory and the lights don't work. I've not tried HT customer service before, guess it's time. As it's an older figure, I'm preparing to be SOL. :thud:

Try putting the batteries in and shuffling them around a bit to make sure you have a good connection. That's a pretty common problem with their figures.

All else fails, you can take the figure apart and check the connections.

In the back of the biceps.

HT+Instruction+Sheet+-+Iron+Man+Mark+IV.jpg

Try putting the batteries in and shuffling them around a bit to make sure you have a good connection. That's a pretty common problem with their figures.

All else fails, you can take the figure apart and check the connections.

Thanks man, I'll give that a try!

Appreciate the advice!

I hate stands. I almost never use them.

However, this figure is very top heavy so I have been using a stand for him in my display. I would leave the stand out for photos but as far as this pose goes: no it wouldn't hold without the stand.

This week has been like Christmas come early, Captain Jack yesterday and Iron Man mrk IV today :yess:

Having owned and sold both the Mark III and Mark VI I can definitely say the Mark IV is the best (although I do still prefer the look of the Mark VI suite, hopefully they bring out an Avengers version of the suite)

Back