Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This BEAST just landed on my doorsteppp :dance

So far nothing's missing, the leg flaps open smoothly, the undies look as red as the rest of the armor..
this thing looks GORGEOUS in person :hi5:

So far my only complaint is the loose left shoulder..it slides down at a few angles, but it's very minor compared to the whole thing :clap

At first i thought the LED's in mine were defective, but after cleaning up the bat compartments, i was able to get max output

I'll post pics once I get some free time :gah:

I think it has to do with the sun. I haven't had any fading on mine, but the room where I keep them is nearly always dark.

I think it has to do with the sun. I haven't had any fading on mine, but the room where I keep them is nearly always dark.

A few pages back someone said just the opposite. :dunno

I don't have an opinion, but it would be nice to know.

A few pages back someone said just the opposite. :dunno

I don't have an opinion, but it would be nice to know.

I don't think it would be possible for darkness to degrade pigments and sunlight to preserve them. I have never heard of such a thing. Sunlight will always degrade pigments, it's just a matter of how quickly.

My very first HT figure!!
I have to say im very impressed, good job HT :hi5:

I noticed that the repulsors are brighter with the rubber hands.
IM_Dbl2.jpg

Ground strike pose:
IM_Pch2.jpg

I can't make the flight stance look great, but still awesome as it is
IM_Fly.jpg

I kinda prefer the HT stand over the light up, but the lights are pretty cool
IM_Hov.jpg

Rubber hands over articulated for me
IM_Act.jpg

The RDJ head is a dead ringer for me, definitely one of the highlights of this set
IM_Chr.jpg

Im soo happy i finally decided to get the Mark IV
Sooo worth it :clap

I'm guessing the rubber hands are brighter because the plastic hands leak light.

I notice your shoulders in the flight pose, I find the shoulder line looks better when the shoulders are dropped down. More like the Mark VI here than the Mark IV.

Mark IV VI by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Yeah gives him a more solid look as well. Helps improve the bulky aspect of the suits.

My very first HT figure!!
I have to say im very impressed, good job HT :hi5:

I noticed that the repulsors are brighter with the rubber hands.
IM_Dbl2.jpg

Ground strike pose:
IM_Pch2.jpg

I can't make the flight stance look great, but still awesome as it is
IM_Fly.jpg

I kinda prefer the HT stand over the light up, but the lights are pretty cool
IM_Hov.jpg

Rubber hands over articulated for me
IM_Act.jpg

The RDJ head is a dead ringer for me, definitely one of the highlights of this set
IM_Chr.jpg

Im soo happy i finally decided to get the Mark IV
Sooo worth it :clap

I'm guessing the rubber hands are brighter because the plastic hands leak light.

I notice your shoulders in the flight pose, I find the shoulder line looks better when the shoulders are dropped down. More like the Mark VI here than the Mark IV.

Mark IV VI by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Yup, IV is a must have. It has less QC issues.

I like the VI quite a bit more. I just like the design and coloring better.

I agree. The Mk.6 is my favorite. In terms of color scheme, it's the most comic-like.

Especially with the biceps painted gold like I see you did to yours.

Nice. :clap

Has anyone had problems with the batteries leaking on any of
there Iron Man Figures- I was wondering about my Mark III's?

Thanks

I don't think it would be possible for darkness to degrade pigments and sunlight to preserve them. I have never heard of such a thing. Sunlight will always degrade pigments, it's just a matter of how quickly.

When I said "opposite" I didn't mean that the sun would preserve pigments, but rather I thought someone suggested the sun would have little or no effect in this case.

Back