Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
faaaaaak , they gotta be kidding seriously..

6a853733gw1dj8rnjbw3tj.jpg

How did someone interpret Mark I from this diorama? :rotfl:rotfl I have no interest in purchasing but I always have an interest in the full reveal. It should be cool....

How do you pose this guy, I am normally bad at posing but find one eventually. But the MK IV has proven such a thorn in my collection. No matter what I just cant get something that looks right.

Any universal poses that others use to display him. I want a standing/ intimidating look but mine just looks ....constipated.
I realise that due to other figures I have little room to pose but come on.

I plan to have Thor in the centre.

I think IM and WM looks intimidating enough if you just do a regular hands-to-side pose (with the legs upright & slightly apart, and not bent of course). Or, you could do the one arm up pose just like when he's about to use his hand repulsor.

How do you pose this guy, I am normally bad at posing but find one eventually. But the MK IV has proven such a thorn in my collection. No matter what I just cant get something that looks right.

Any universal poses that others use to display him. I want a standing/ intimidating look but mine just looks ....constipated.
I realise that due to other figures I have little room to pose but come on.

I plan to have Thor in the centre.

dont spread his legs like that, haha he looks like hes pooping out a stand. you could do a flying pose too!

How did someone interpret Mark I from this diorama? :rotfl:rotfl I have no interest in purchasing but I always have an interest in the full reveal. It should be cool....

It was on the Hot Toys Community page on FB that they were going to do a new Mark I, and a new Joker (which many are speculating it will be the Nicholson Joker).

Back