Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh without a doubt! I've been buying from him for a year now and he threats me very well.

Yeah, that will be interesting. I'm in Southampton. Where are you?

A lot futher North East Newcastle-upon-Tyne.

You have the advantage of geography. Still willing to race though. :pfft:

Just my experience

The CSC employee/owners are much more pleasant to deal with than the AE employees/owners.

The AE people act as if they're doing me a favor when I call them.

And that's coming from someone that had his Credit Card stolen from CSC during that whole crazy period yet I rather deal with them than AE.

Again, just my personal experience.

I am liking this a lot. He's pretty freaking cool. It is a huge improvement from the mark 3 especially the mid torso, and waist. feels lighter than the Mark III.

Issues with mine: Left air flap on his back pops out a little. Right back ankle cover sticks out a little. Eyes didn't light up at first but got it to turn on(noticed battery compartment isn't closed all the way, just need a small enough screwdriver.)

I am liking this a lot. He's pretty freaking cool. It is a huge improvement from the mark 3 especially the mid torso, and waist. feels lighter than the Mark III.

That's one of the few things I don't like about this figure. It feels really light compared to other HT releases...and in my book Light=Cheap

Mine just arrived!!! What a great figure!!! I was now planning to do a "birthday party" diorama but one of my _____*ng cats dropped my MK2 and now poor Roddey has an arm missing... Any ideas of how to fix it?

I want a 1/6 figure to weigh the same as the Hulk PF :lol

lol, yeah. it be nice to be able to smack someone over the head with it and knock them out.

Yeah, Mark III feels more solid and this one feels more like its hollow, not a big deal really, I just hope its not cheap plastic that would break easy. In a way though I feel like a disapointed kid that just opened his chocolate easter bunny and discovered its hollow. :(

And I agree, the cat must pay for his crime, wipe him out!!! lol

lol, yeah. it be nice to be able to smack someone over the head with it and knock them out.

Yeah, Mark III feels more solid and this one feels more like its hollow, not a big deal really, I just hope its not cheap plastic that would break easy. In a way though I feel like a disapointed kid that just opened his chocolate easter bunny and discovered its hollow. :(

:lol:lol:lol

Mine just arrived!!! What a great figure!!! I was now planning to do a "birthday party" diorama but one of my _____*ng cats dropped my MK2 and now poor Roddey has an arm missing... Any ideas of how to fix it?

If that cat had nine lives, he just spent them all.

Back