Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this figure. I passed on the BD mkIII and the original mkIII just never satisfied my need for a classic looking IM in my collection. This really looks like the real deal...

Can anyone who has both this and War Machine in hand confirm if the Mk IV is anymore sturdy than WM? I found that figure to be quite brittle.

It really is the amazing pics on this thread that sold me on this figure. I think I would've regretted not getting this and then to discover that the BD Mark VI isn't as good. The price on this one is only gonna increase.

I just got mine from CSC today and I'm pretty excited about it. I had thought about displaying it with the RDJ head but I had trouble attaching it. I was afraid if If I forced it too much I'd hurt it so I snapped the helmet back on. Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or do I need to break out the hairdryer.

I just got mine from CSC today and I'm pretty excited about it. I had thought about displaying it with the RDJ head but I had trouble attaching it. I was afraid if If I forced it too much I'd hurt it so I snapped the helmet back on. Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or do I need to break out the hairdryer.

I have the same problem but Firebird suggested dipping it in hot water or a few seconds under a blowdryer to soften it up. I haven't tried it yet because I'm at work...on my phone... :x but it sounds like it should work.

Seems like this is a problem for us all. I imagine that after swapping it on/off a few time the plastic will become more accomodating.

No worries.

Oh man, I want him so much. I have to drop either him or the Terminator for now, though, and can't decide which to keep. Why does all this awesome stuff have to come at the same time?

Got my Mk IV from BBTS today.
DSC_7824.jpg

I bought the original Mark III when it first came out and skipped the later battle damaged version. This new Mark IV really puts that earlier Mark III to shame. putting them side by side make the Mark III not look nearly as good as it did when I got it.

Back