Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its had those scratches since it was announced and the Mark IV bust has the same ones. I personally like it cause it makes it seem like as if Stark has "actually" used the suit.

Its had those scratches since it was announced and the Mark IV bust has the same ones. I personally like it cause it makes it seem like as if Stark has "actually" used the suit.

Indeed. When we come to him in the movie he had obviously been using that particular suit for some time, so it's logical to think it would have some wear and tear.

Indeed. When we come to him in the movie he had obviously been using that particular suit for some time, so it's logical to think it would have some wear and tear.

Exactly! We have to assume in the six months since the end of 1 he'd been doing stuff in that suit around the world since they've had peace thanks to Iron Man.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4-PIckHrZ0o?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4-PIckHrZ0o?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

:lol Grow a thicker skin mate.
Don't exaggerate, I don't think anyone here would deem the small nicks enough to call this battle-damaged like the BD Mk. III.

:goodpost:

Can't beat Shooting Stars. :lol

:goodpost:

Can't beat Shooting Stars. :lol

Vic and Bob are just mental! :lol
Think what you want jye4ever, 7 people agreed with me so your rather odd "car dealership" example seems to have failed.
I think it boils down to the fact that some people are just never satisfied, Hot Toys delivers one of the best engineered and paint finished figures ever and you're moaning about little nicks that were always going to be there. :slap

He can be 100% glossy clean and still be considered realistic.

That's fine if your version of realism is for him not to be 100% clean, then be all means why don't you go and scrape yours up with a jagged rock to fulfill your definition of realism.

While you're at it, next time you're in a car show room you should put nicks and dings on the cars, just tell the salesman that you're making the cars "more realistic" :lol

Since when is something not realistic because it's not scraped up? So the toy can't represent the suit right out of production, like a clean car coming off the assembly line.

What is it then if it's not realistic, a fake?

Thanks but you can keep your "realism", i'll go ahead and purchase the Mark VI to fulfill my needs to own a realistic battle damaged version.

Sorry, but class isn't being dismissed, they decided to remove the teacher instead.

Wow!:horror ..i wish i could pass on a figure over something as minor as a few paint scratches, it would save me so much money.

..but seriously, you really need to look for the damage to see it, your making to big a deal out of this!

Vic and Bob are just mental! :lol
Think what you want jye4ever, 7 people agreed with me so your rather odd "car dealership" example seems to have failed.
I think it boils down to the fact that some people are just never satisfied, Hot Toys delivers one of the best engineered and paint finished figures ever and you're moaning about little nicks that were always going to be there. :slap

It was my fault, my apologies for overreacting. Reading my post hours later shows me exactly that, a gross overreaction.

I didn't mean to attack you either because you were just pointing out to me that HT had always intended to place those very minor scuffs from day one.

I'll be the first to say that even with the minor dings added (to match the movie scene like someone has already mentioned), he still looks bad ass and very clean.

I am old enough and I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong and when I have overreacted.

Again, my apologies to you.

:peace

Last edited:
It was my fault, my apologies for overreacting. Reading my post hours later shows me exactly that.

I didn't mean to attack to, you were just pointing out to me that HT had always intended to place those very minor scuffs from day one.

I'll be the first to say that even with the minor dings added (to match the movie scene like someone has mentioned), he still looks bad ass and very clean.

I am old enough and I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong and when I have overreacted.

Again, my apologies to you.

:peace

You rock dude:hi5: ..not everyone on here can admit they might have been wrong so easily!

You rock dude:hi5: ..not everyone on here can admit they might have been wrong so easily!

Thank you

It's only right I step up (aka man up :lol) and do what's right, he didn't deserve me being so direct in his face that way.

When I first came here to SSF, I got into a nasty argument and received a time out, I promised myself to never repeat that mistake again.

That's how dad it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far :lol (where's Mike, there's never around a dude with Stark photos when you need him :lol)

Now, back to the awesomeness that is the Mark IV :rock

Last edited:
That's how dad it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far :lol (where's Mike, there's never around a dude with Stark photos when you need him :lol)

tumblr_l1iotoYo541qbn8c7.jpg

I like ppl making up :) ooooooh :grouphug
Haha damn you mike now I am home have to turn signatures back on just to see who you are doing now :(

I swear, the pics people are posting of this figure make me wish I never bought the battle damaged mark III, but that's not a bad thing...for the mark IV.:thud:

After all the arguing about the battle damaged marks on his chest ... finally peace on earth :) It's a christmas miracle! Merry Christmas everyone :) Now if I could only finally get my Mark IV I'd have a perfect Christmas ...

Back