Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have now astar , hmm , not sure , don't want to remove the stark head and neck collar as it was such a pain to get in correctly , so used the spare head without the collar , would be fine with it i think

Mech Test Tony its still the best sculpt.
Are you kidding? It doesn't even remotely resemble Robert Downey Jr. The Mech Test Tony headsculpt looks more like a sick fish.

l-burbot-on-table.jpg

Are you kidding? It doesn't even remotely resemble Robert Downey Jr. The Mech Test Tony headsculpt looks more like a sick fish.

"It doesn't even remotely resemble Robert Downey Jr"

They must have ____ed up when they put your figure together in the factory, you must have got some other head by accident!:lol

Thanks for that video Deckard, badass pose :rock I still haven't decided how I'm going to display him...I was thinking helmet on, no contest, but what I've seen of the Stark head has me thinking twice :panic:

Mech Test Tony is, by far, the best Downey likeness I've seen in person from Hot Toys (all except the Mark IV so far). Not perfect, but closer than Senor Tony from the Mark IV based on what I've seen.

the mark IV tony head is alot better in person than in the pics for sure.
i was blown away. i was not going to display that head and just have the helmet on but once i saw how good it was i changed my mind and did the doughnut with tonys head.

they have now astar , hmm , not sure , don't want to remove the stark head and neck collar as it was such a pain to get in correctly , so used the spare head without the collar , would be fine with it i think

thank you need2nobasis
i always wanted to know if the mark IV head fit with the mech test body

The Tony Stark head form the MKIV is too big for the body. Someone with the MKIV, can you show a pic of the MKIV helmet and TS head side by side to compare?

The mech head looks like a very good generic Tony Stark head. The mark IV looks like RDJ.

Thanks for pics! Doesnt look bad at all.

Mech Test Tony is most definitely my favorite Stark/RDJ head sculpt so far!

Back