Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my widow. I like it, happy I got

CIMG4318.jpg

CIMG4294.jpg

CIMG4246.jpg

CIMG4292.jpg

Last edited:
Hair was surprisingly easy to work with... I thought I was going to have to use hair product... but all you need to do is just spend a little time futzing with it.

blackwidow.jpg

No product, just fingers.

How do you get her cleavlage to be like that is thier some kind of a mod or somthing ?

She will always look great if you futz her right.

You can push the cleavage up. I can't seem to get it like vodoun's though. If you bought from HK, you may have to break them off the pegs.

I just gor my Black Widow and I'm amazed how gorgeous she looks!!Oh boy, she looks good in pictures, but when you have her in your hands...It's my first HT, maybe that's why I'm so excited :yess:

But.... just like everybody else, the "saggy-boobs-issue" bothered me a lot :\ so I decided to follow this post:

Ok heres the link: https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26684&extra=page=1

But there are no additional pics as of now.

Translated comments: "What happens if you push together the two objects (fillings) towards the center...will it (BW) look more close to the production photos??...after some trial and error ...removed the object that secures the chest...zipping back the suit allows you to push them up"

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

thats all I got out of it...judging by the pictures looks like he did carve out some of the materia supporting the two half sphere "stuffings", thus, letting the breasts to be movable. Then by zipping the suit back up, created the lift and resulted in the smaller chest and cleavage that we saw in the production photos

IMG_2660.jpg

and EUREKA! Cutting out a bit of this hard sphere thing, improved her boobs :yess:

I'll post some pics tomorrow morning :D

P.S. my english sucks, I know :panic:

The back will look like crap, unless I suppose if you wet it down and comb it. I just focused on the front because the back isn't even visible.

I just gor my Black Widow and I'm amazed how gorgeous she looks!!Oh boy, she looks good in pictures, but when you have her in your hands...It's my first HT, maybe that's why I'm so excited :yess:

But.... just like everybody else, the "saggy-boobs-issue" bothered me a lot :\ so I decided to follow this post:

and EUREKA! Cutting out a bit of this hard sphere thing, improved her boobs :yess:

I'll post some pics tomorrow morning :D

P.S. my english sucks, I know :panic:

Your english is pretty good, I'd say. Can't wait to see pics.

208215836.jpg

Sadly, the belt broke when I was trying to open her zipper, but I already fix it.
208216876.jpg

208217971.jpg

She's so beautiful... :)

Last edited:
Back