Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HotToys said:
The 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in the movie Iron Man 2

Indeed, that's correct..
68903986.jpg

-
But Devil your modified Version looks real great !! ;)

99% of the time mouth open sculpts dont look good. They remind me of a picture you take of someone in mid sentence and they have this 'which way did he go George' look on their face.

If a mouth open sculpt is used it has to be with other more extreme expressions on the face, like a furrowed brow or something. When it is done with such flat expression, like this or Jedi Luke, it looks terrible imo.

99% of the time mouth open sculpts dont look good. They remind me of a picture you take of someone in mid sentence and they have this 'which way did he go George' look on their face.

If a mouth open sculpt is used it has to be with other more extreme expressions on the face, like a furrowed brow or something. When it is done with such flat expression, like this or Jedi Luke, it looks terrible imo.

I dont think its fair to compare this with that jedi luke sculpt. The eyes looks weak and sleepy in that sculpt, and looks a bit cartoonish.

no contest.

I dont think its fair to compare this with that jedi luke sculpt. The eyes looks weak and sleepy in that sculpt, and looks a bit cartoonish.

no contest.

Not comparing the scuplts, comparing the expressions.

This is obviously a much better sculpt than Jedi Luke.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I see the diff better now, thanks for lining them up mate :duff

but to be honest, its not that big of a difference.

And the pout on that lips is a trademark scarlett expression:lol. I think they took that into account when selecting these sculpts, as Im sure they present quite a few sculpts for the licensor to choose from.

Back