1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing the new game has reignited my love for this suit. Can’t wait for it.

Dmmc78HUcAEb7xR.jpg:large

Just not a fan of the build of the body. On this or the homecoming one. Not athletic enough for my liking. I think the video game version figure looks amazing muscle wise. A slightly toned down version of that would look better. iW peter certainly wasnt a hulking mass but he looked slim fit. Either way i have him pre ordered and still hyped for him

Playing a lot in the Iron Spider suit as well. Crazy ... I haven’t really played video games since the early 2000s. Now at 35, I bought a PS4 just for the Spider-Man game and can’t get enough!

f941d33291a1362406e42758c76490e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing a lot in the Iron Spider suit as well. Crazy ... I haven’t really played video games since the early 2000s. Now at 35, I bought a PS4 just for the Spider-Man game and can’t get enough!

f941d33291a1362406e42758c76490e1.jpg

I bought a PS4 for this also!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The story in this game was amazing, I won’t post spoilers but it had me both crying and jumping for joy and I’m excited for the next game (hoping they make one)

I also picked up the Spidey PS4 Pro and upon it's arrival, my wife remarked (and not for the first time) 'You're a marketer's dream'.

'But honey, it's so pretty' :eek:

Saw this in person at NYCC this weekend, the pictures don’t do it justice. It looks incredible in person!

2e9a70eab7cfbb09c805fe0f11dd352c.jpg

Saw this in person at NYCC this weekend, the pictures don’t do it justice. It looks incredible in person!

2e9a70eab7cfbb09c805fe0f11dd352c.jpg

Agreed, it looks great. I was on the fence about the suit material but it actually does a great job at mimicking the “metal” look.

Hopefully not too early lol. I’m broke after this week with Hela, IW Thor and a helluva deal on a Roadworn Thor. The IW figure I want them to release early is Dr Strange

Back