1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have had this guy in extreme poses, how is the suit holding up? Any major creases?

I don?t keep mine in extreme poses. I usually pose it, display it, then put it back in a museum pose. The suit gets wrinkled but in a few minutes to an hour goes back to normal. Not sure if the effects of long term extreme poses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve had mine in somewhat dynamic poses that stretched the material but it does go back after a day or two. Most creases go away too. I?ve only notice a crease remains slightly near the bend JJ the thigh/pelvic area. Cool figure, and the suit material ended up being more resilient than I thought it?d be when I got him he first came out

Hmmm, I'd thought this figure would get some re-releases, since the IS suit appeared in EG and FFH, perhaps they'd market it for those films.

Yes. I've ordered a few accessories (Stormbreaker, Cap's broken shield, Dr. Strange Images of Ikonn) and one figure (SooSoo Toys Iron Fist) from them with no problems. IIRC, everything was double boxed as well.

Do you have any pics of the Dr. Strange Images of Ikonn that you can post in the Doctor Strange thread? I'm curious how this looks. What do you think of it?

Do you have any pics of the Dr. Strange Images of Ikonn that you can post in the Doctor Strange thread? I'm curious how this looks. What do you think of it?

I already did, but it was in a separate Images of Ikonn thread. Here's the link (post #47 is mine).

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230575&page=5

I really like it. The one thing I did differently to most people is I routed his cape behind all of his arms. The cape looks a bit short as a result, but IMO it makes for a more convincing illusion as it looks more like he did in IW (and less like a big add-on piece was stuck to his back).

DS_IW_snapshot.jpg

Hey guys I have this NIB. Opened it to check it out. Looks great. Lights look nice. But haven't had a chance to pose yet. I am hearing on the Facebook pages about some paint fading issue already? Can anyone confirm they've had this issue?

Hey guys I have this NIB. Opened it to check it out. Looks great. Lights look nice. But haven't had a chance to pose yet. I am hearing on the Facebook pages about some paint fading issue already? Can anyone confirm they've had this issue?

I've had no fading issue. I think as long as you don't display him where he'll be exposed to direct sunlight you should be fine.

Received this guy today and I've posed the crap out of him, thinking I'd go for something like this:
F0pkeLKl.jpg

Actually prefer him in a more stationary pose like this:
w6Ohnddl.jpg

This figure's shelf presence cannot be overstated enough, especially with the legs attached.

I say that after watching dozens of videos and even pouring over this thread, do not underestimate how bad-ass this one is on the shelf.

I've gone with the light-up headsculpt here, but I'll be damned if I can get those tiny batteries inserted.

Stupid man-thumbs...

Actually prefer him in a more stationary pose like this:
w6Ohnddl.jpg

This figure's shelf presence cannot be overstated enough, especially with the legs attached.

I say that after watching dozens of videos and even pouring over this thread, do not underestimate how bad-ass this one is on the shelf.

I've gone with the light-up headsculpt here, but I'll be damned if I can get those tiny batteries inserted.

Stupid man-thumbs...

Sweet standing pose! As for the batteries, try stacking them and wrapping scotch tape around the edges. What you end up with is a single small cylindrical battery. Much easier to install the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back