1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine before this thing goes low stock or waitlist. Hopefully no issues and at least I'll have some chance on replacements just like when I ordered the IM Mk46 Concept Art 2 months ago.

This piece is great in hand.. But hot toys just made a better version

AC4C6289-9F4A-4383-9EF7-F4CA964622E1.jpeg

quick question, and i know this may sound stupid. been searching around but i can't seem to confirm if the neck of the Iron Spider moves forward to help with the figure in looking down poses. can it tilt forward or just the head moves and he can't look down? thanks!

Hi,

just to let you know, I received an Iron Spider with the twisted suit and contacted Sideshow about it - they've sent a replacement body (which is stuck @ customs at the moment), but it was no problem getting a replacement. BTW, mine also had the dent on the neck.

So if you have similar issues, I'd suggest to contact SS, they seem to be willing to help.

Greetings, Philipp

Quick update. I have received a replacement body from SideShow. The dent on the neck is gone, but the alignment of the suit is even worse. I will stick to the first figure, I have received.

Would love to share a picture, but I do not seem to find the manage attachments button, so I cannot upload anything :-(

Greetings, Philipp

Quick update. I have received a replacement body from SideShow. The dent on the neck is gone, but the alignment of the suit is even worse. I will stick to the first figure, I have received.

Would love to share a picture, but I do not seem to find the manage attachments button, so I cannot upload anything :-(

Greetings, Philipp

Just press the little "picture" icon third from the right in the tool bar above where you type your response. Then insert from computer. Find pic and upload. It'll appear as text until you post the final message.

Just press the little "picture" icon third from the right in the tool bar above where you type your response. Then insert from computer. Find pic and upload. It'll appear as text until you post the final message.

I'd love to, but it only shows "Insert Image from URL". Nothing to upload directly from my PC :-(

Tried now with an image hoster .... this is the replacement body, that I have received. According to SS, they only sent it after it has gone through their quality assurance team ... not so sure about that one :-(

Edit: URL does not work when embedded, but look here: https://ibb.co/3hVFz2y

I broke down and purchased this one. Came in a bit before my birthday last weekend. Why did I buy it? I figured I already had Doctor Strange and Iron Man Mark 50, why not complete their little trio from Infinity War?

Hi. I'm rather new here, but not new to collecting. After watching Spider Man Far From Home I sort of got obsessed with Spidey and pre-ordered the Hot Toys Upgrade suit and Night Monkey suits. I'm sort of on-the-fence about Iron Spider because I read that there are some issues. Part of me wants to get him because he's the only Spider Man that I can get my hands on right now (FFH ones coming out next year-ish) and I don't have either of the Homecoming ones. I like that the suit is shiny and sleek, but just wondering if the owners have any regrets about getting Iron Spider.

I like that the suit is shiny and sleek, but just wondering if the owners have any regrets about getting Iron Spider.

No real regrets, but given the very limited options to pose and the quality issues, I feel like it's a little overpriced. Still love how it looks, but compared to others, the figure does have some design flaws (material used, length of neck) - all of course subjective impression.

If you can find a pose that looks cool and does not cause too many creases on the suit and you won't pose it every week in a different position, I think it's still a nice figure.

no regrets. the only spidey i'll ever have. not much of a spidey fan except for this and also because it's the ultimate Stark legacy for him (for now). i only have a small collection of HT and only the ones i really really really like from IW and EG plus one iron man suit from each Avengers film prior.

mine had no dents on the neck and only minor twisting on the legs that's pretty much fixable with a bit of twisting that seems to have stayed fixed now.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions. I’m leaning more towards getting him than not getting him. I do think the suit looks sleek and cool; plus, it’d be cool to have the various suits that represent him throughout the MCU. Maybe I just won’t do poses with him and save that for the others.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions. I’m leaning more towards getting him than not getting him. I do think the suit looks sleek and cool; plus, it’d be cool to have the various suits that represent him throughout the MCU. Maybe I just won’t do poses with him and save that for the others.

Forget the movie spidey's and get the video game one

Back