Hot Toys Hulk which Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk Do you prefer?

• Norton's, ferrigno's would just be silly...and bana's...well..he's bana's

Votes: 184 77.0%
  • Feriggno Cant Beat the Original!

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • Bana I dont care what you guys say I loved that movie

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • none...

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
think hot toys got the license for norton hulk....cause they said they already got norton head in the newsletter.

anyway..i voted for hulk as well hehehe..

Nortons.I really loved that film,it was a perfect follow-on to Iron Man.I wonder why it has nt been produced already in all honesty.

Norton, hands down.

And we could bash a Bruce to since they already did a Norton sculpt.

Norton.

I liked the look of Norton's Hulk. As King stated one of the military figs has a Norton likeness so a kitbash of Banner can be made.

I would still want a Banner figure, the military figure is close but not spot on like most likenesses should be when it comes to an official hot toys figure...

watermark.php

Norton without question, I loved that movie. I would take the other two as well make a "History of Hulk" display but Norton's Hulk is as close to Comic classic style as you can get.

Voted Norton mainly because he'd be more feasible, Bana's one was huge. I'd say Hot Toys will be relieved to see the result of this poll if indeed they are looking into doing this guy.

Apples/Oranges. The Hulk at best would be an exoskeleton covered with a rubber skin with limited articulation and very little fabric. Iron Monger would be casted in solid pieces to look right with not even an Exoskeleton underneath (they didn't with Iron Man) and would be three times heavier. There is a lot more engineering that would need to occur to make Iron Monger to scale and looking right while The Hulk is just the same engineering as was already done with their other figures and especially Hellboy just expanded to a larger degree.

Back