Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After seeing this pic and that recent Budget Stark video, I might be interested in an Ultron Sentry - once again - and an Ultron Mark I. This line just won't let me go. :pow

10411274_1019469018117414_3841304099082303349_n.jpg

So after toy soul my collecting thoughts have changed. To be honest I was buying most, now I'm only keeping Mark 43, mark 44 HULKBUSTER and Mark 45

I'm waiting to pull the trigger hoping they do an Ultimate Ultron, but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

I'm waiting to pull the trigger hoping they do an Ultimate Ultron, but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

As long as the prime doesn't fall flat they will make it. It takes time. For the first 15 years of hot toys the average figure was released 3 plus years after the film (avengers 1 was shorter for some, but just an average). Whiplash mk2 from a 2008 film was released in 2015. It takes time and they can only make so much at one time.

So after toy soul my collecting thoughts have changed. To be honest I was buying most, now I'm only keeping Mark 43, mark 44 HULKBUSTER and Mark 45

I feel the same way man, started a avengers collection after seeing age of ultron and all the hype, always been a iron man collector but wanted to get the whole team together as a display. I still want that end team display but the time it's taking to produce the whole team I feel like I'm losing interest in the members I wouldn't buy just to have as individual figures. The figures I want the most from age of ultron are not even out yet (hulkbuster, my.45 and ultron) and being the most expensive figures of the lot and also due to space issues I feel like I have to make a decision, either have a avengers team display without hulkbuster or part out the team for hulkbuster to display purely iron man.

I was going to start a new thread for this question but it's essentially the same as this existing thread.

I was looking at my AoU collection today and based on this picture:

image.jpeg

Not including Ultron Sentry because I've seen no sign of him and now including Quicksilver and NA SW, so that would make 17 in total, how many AoU figures are you guys going to likely end up with?

I'll for sure end up having 13 of 17. The only ones I currently don't have or have on PO is WM, Vision, Hulkbuster and Ultron Mk 1.

So far I only own one and that is Cap. I did own Widow for a bit and I'm thinking of getting Vision and Ultron but that would be it unless a new Banner is released I would be done.

I was going to start a new thread for this question but it's essentially the same as this existing thread.

View attachment 260539

Not including Ultron Sentry because I've seen no sign of him and now including Quicksilver and NA SW, so that would make 17 in total, how many AoU figures are you guys going to likely end up with?

I'll for sure end up having 13 of 17. The only ones I currently don't have or have on PO is WM, Vision, Hulkbuster and Ultron Mk 1.

I have (or on PO) Hill, MK43, Vision, WM, Cap, MK46, Ultron, HB and Ultron MK1.

Five. The original Avengers with A1 Banner subbing for Hulk. I'm getting NA Scarlet Witch, although she is almost a bit of an 'easter egg' figure really. I don't rule out getting the other Scarlet Witch if I can get it cheap later on (which will force me to get Civil War version too, lol)... I wouldn't entirely rule out Iron Legion in a year or two either, if it is one of those figures that goes the Tonto/Noland route of pricing..

View attachment 260539

Nine for me. MH, SW, BW, Vision, Hawkeye, Cap, QS, Ultron Prime and NASW.

Very cool accumulations all around.

Personally, part of the reason why I don't feel the need to get Mk 1 nor Ultron Sentry (if they make it) is because they are somewhat represented in some capacity on the diorama bases of the IM Mk 43 and 45, respectively.

I purchased so far

Cap
MK43
Thor
Widow
Hulk
Hawkeye
War Machine
Vision
Scarlet Witch(bag lady version)
Quicksilver is coming this week

Will definitely be buying Ultron Prime

still pondering
Hulkbuster
Ultron MK1

Last edited:
If I get any more, it would be WM and Vision.

I forgot I ordered Vision through Popcultha when they had a price glitch. It's still on preorder status and they emailed me telling me because I got a generous discount I wouldn't be receiving pennies for the order. Just realized I dropped $2000+ on my AoU collection and i just put an offer on a house, and in Southern California buying a house is no easy feat. I bang my head on the wall when I look up home prices in other states.

Very cool accumulations all around.

Personally, part of the reason why I don't feel the need to get Mk 1 nor Ultron Sentry (if they make it) is because they are somewhat represented in some capacity on the diorama bases of the IM Mk 43 and 45, respectively.

That's what keeps my impulse to get the Mk 1 at bay.. :exactly: . I don't see me ever getting the 45 though, unless I can somehow slip the quarter scale past the back door...

Back