1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy - Star-Lord photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did this get postpone to March? I was paying off this figure with flex pay then got an email saying it was postponed to months. But clearly we are seeing a lot of advertising for it. Is out now or not?

The exclusive version is out in Asia... standard shouldn't be too far behind. It'll be to stateside retailers in about 4-6 weeks

I'm confused. The photo's in this Thread, he has the Orb and No Handcuffs? So, it's the Regular Edition.
I thought Only the Exclusive Edition has the Orb along with the Handcuffs?
Someone else online already has the Exclusive Edition and posted photos. His Box says SPECIAL EDITION on it. His has the the Handcuffs and the Orb.
So, is the Orb available now in Both the Regular And the Ex? Or am I mistaken?

Hot Toys Star-Lord Sixth Scale Figure Final Product Guardians of the Galaxy 023 - Action Figure Fury

I'm confused. The photo's in this Thread, he has the Orb and No Handcuffs? So, it's the Regular Edition.
I thought Only the Exclusive Edition has the Orb along with the Handcuffs?
Someone else online already has the Exclusive Edition and posted photos. His Box says SPECIAL EDITION on it. His has the the Handcuffs and the Orb.
So, is the Orb available now in Both the Regular And the Ex? Or am I mistaken?

Hot Toys Star-Lord Sixth Scale Figure Final Product Guardians of the Galaxy 023 - Action Figure Fury

You might be confusing the light up ball with the infinity stone orb, the light up ball he uses in the first scene is included in both, the infinity stone orb and handcuffs are just exclusive.

Man Jingo, these are some awesome pics! HT has been on a roll lately and this thing is just off the chain. Thanks for posting!

Wow, the burned coat looks absolutely stunning!! dont know why people are complaining about a perfect figure. i know the figures get more expensive every year but you have to admit that they also look better every year.

Wow, the burned coat looks absolutely stunning!! dont know why people are complaining about a perfect figure. i know the figures get more expensive every year but you have to admit that they also look better every year.

bored017.gif

Looks great, jingo...thanks for the preview.

With it turning up out east, is it too much to hope we could see this stateside before the end of the year? (Hey, I said wishful thinking!)

With it turning up out east, is it too much to hope we could see this stateside before the end of the year? (Hey, I said wishful thinking!)

Wishful thinking indeed.....

Definitely not with Sideshow's shipping speed :rotfl

I can't believe some people are complaining about the likeness. I'm usually all over that stuff but this figure is pretty awesome. I can't wait to display this bada$$ figure. "I can't fight this feeling…"

I can't believe some people are complaining about the likeness. I'm usually all over that stuff but this figure is pretty awesome. I can't wait to display this bada$$ figure. "I can't fight this feeling…"

Yeah the likeness is good imo..... looking forward to getting this figure.... and earlier too

I found one chris pratt jacket from filmstarjackets store with same look. You also can visit to look at that.

That's what I'm wondering too. I was able to pre-order the Standard version from AlterEgoComics.

not sure what people are talking about the likeness is awesome. can't wait for mine! and come on with drax already

Back