1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy - Star-Lord photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics as always Jingo. I was always going to buy Star Lord but your pics kind f made me get him early from Hong Kong. So glad with that decision.

The detail and tailoring on this figure is crazy. Lots of glued on studs though so that's definitely a watch out when posing. Also wish the purse, excuse me, nap sack was made with a little thicker material or even leather. Minor nitpick but I may see if i can create one myself or commission it out.

Any idea how one could make little foam covers for the headphones? It seems like such a simple thing but I don't know what kind of material to use. Don't want to paint them if I can help it because I think covers would actually look better. Actually I might see if I can do something with the old foam covers Apple used to include with their earbuds. I'll report back if it works.

I should re-order this as all the reviews make it look great. Wish I hadn't cancelled my exclusive version.

Great pics as always Jingo. I was always going to buy Star Lord but your pics kind f made me get him early from Hong Kong. So glad with that decision.

The detail and tailoring on this figure is crazy. Lots of glued on studs though so that's definitely a watch out when posing. Also wish the purse, excuse me, nap sack was made with a little thicker material or even leather. Minor nitpick but I may see if i can create one myself or commission it out.

Any idea how one could make little foam covers for the headphones? It seems like such a simple thing but I don't know what kind of material to use. Don't want to paint them if I can help it because I think covers would actually look better. Actually I might see if I can do something with the old foam covers Apple used to include with their earbuds. I'll report back if it works.

Can you tell if the jacket is leather or is it pleather too?

I wish it was leather but it's pleather. It has a nice liner and is very well tailored. If you keep it in a climate controlled environment, peeling shouldn't be a problem.

Glue foam to pieces and tie tight with string, this will make sure that it dries tight, once dried cut back and trim to shape it with sharp knife

Back