1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did any of you get this packed out from sideshow?

Nope. I complained about it to Sideshow (my box was beaten to Hell on the cross-country trip), they replied that the set was too large to double-box (?!!!), and to contact them if the contents were damaged. Otherwise, tough luck. For a collectibles company, they show little regard for the safe delivery of the entire collectible (box included).

Nope. I complained about it to Sideshow (my box was beaten to Hell on the cross-country trip), they replied that the set was too large to double-box (?!!!), and to contact them if the contents were damaged. Otherwise, tough luck. For a collectibles company, they show little regard for the safe delivery of the entire collectible (box included).
I usually pay for pack out. This set is not big at all, SS has earlier packed out my chitauri commander and soldier set(even bigger). I am just surprised they are not able to pack groot and rocket and they are not willing to do it when I offered to pay more. Agree SS should just ensure their stuff arrived safely, given that they have no shop front for collection, packout should be a default.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Can they legally do that? Can they say it's sold out so people join the wait list and then once they charge everyone put it back up as available? Wouldn't that be false advertisement?

Can they legally do that? Can they say it's sold out so people join the wait list and then once they charge everyone put it back up as available? Wouldn't that be false advertisement?

Maybe it's back up for order because there were a lot of cards being declined today. :dunno

either way who cares

if they have a ton of cancellations, then they should give you the option to move your order over to the exclusive! ss keeps pulling this crap and its gotten ridiculous... did the same thing w/ starlord!

Maybe it's back up for order because there were a lot of cards being declined today. :dunno

Waitlists were converted super quick. I posted a couple days ago wondering if someone could switch to the EX because it seemed readily available, guess no one tried it.

either way who cares

if they have a ton of cancellations, then they should give you the option to move your order over to the exclusive! ss keeps pulling this crap and its gotten ridiculous... did the same thing w/ starlord!

I just was on the Sideshow chat and got them to swap my regular set to the exclusive. :yess:

Back