1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

What is Groot's body made of? Something that'll crack and tear within a few years?

I would assume he's made out of some type of plastic. I don't see a reason why they'd use rubber or something to make him.

The question we should be asking is if baby groot will dance!

I'd sworn off of HotToys but the double pack has pulled me back in.Ordered

Haha so it would seem. I just want these two though

Just placed my order for the 2-pack, time to let the credit card breathe for a while :)

Anyone think they will be sold out by next week I plan on ordering them then?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Part of me is holding off on them too. I dunno what it is, but I really want to hope the 5 pack is still coming. I did order Star-Lord though.

Part of me is holding off on them too. I dunno what it is, but I really want to hope the 5 pack is still coming. I did order Star-Lord though.

Sorry but have you ever saw a hot toys 5 figures pack? That box would be gigantic!!!

At this point I honestly don't see a 5 pack coming. With Rocket and Groot in their own two pack and Star Lord having his own exclusive I just don't think its happening.

I was gonna hold out on this one but with Gamora going up and being ordered I bit the bullet on the NDR and ordered the two pack today as well. To me this is the only Groot to have because I love the angry sculpt.

Back