1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

"No one is blowing up moons!"
t141046.gif

I don't mind the NRD too much, I guess I was thinking of holding out for a bit until maybe a coupon code works on this set, but with the addition of the potted Groot, I have a feeling it might not last long enough before waitlist goes into effect and you can no longer put it on Flex payments. Ah hell, I may as well order it.

I don't mind the NRD too much, I guess I was thinking of holding out for a bit until maybe a coupon code works on this set, but with the addition of the potted Groot, I have a feeling it might not last long enough before waitlist goes into effect and you can no longer put it on Flex payments. Ah hell, I may as well order it.

Thats why I ordered it recently, but the NRD will slow down the inevitable waitlisting

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

You know what does suck about these guys? The at least 7 month wait...

You know what does suck about these guys? The at least 7 month wait...

hopefully you have something coming in before hand. It's all about the constant P/O which leads to figures coming in once/twice/3 times a month. Sure your wallet/spouse may not like you, but you'll have a sweet collection

hopefully you have something coming in before hand. It's all about the constant P/O which leads to figures coming in once/twice/3 times a month. Sure your wallet/spouse may not like you, but you'll have a sweet collection
Yea, there are a few things on the way. Everyone is on a gotg high right now. I loved just about every minute of it. I give rocket and groot the slight nudge to where I found them to be my favorite.

The wait will even need longer. With the addition on the little guy, preorders will sell out ( they at bbts already ) and force HT to produce more. It's not a bad thing...I just want to personally drool over this team in my home now. Lmfao.

I'm not a big fan of the nonrefundable deposit just on the off chance that I have to cancel something or decide that I don't want it anymore. I think with this though I'll probably bite the bullet and get it. Honestly I wanted the set a lot to begin with and the addition of the potted Groot put me over the edge.

Ordered this set. I won't order the others though

OMG! Potted Groot! I've been thinking about the set since watching Guardians, but now I *have* to have it. Will go pre-order now =)

Priorities. :lol

Looks great. Really enjoyed the movie.

In Australia Rocket is $140 AUD, Groot & Rocket combo $330 AUD, & Star Lord $220 AUD. Pre-ordered G & R combo & SL.

Back