1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these guys look great but i can see them being expensive but hopefully we'll see starlord soon and get some pricing info

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Definitely in for the 2-pack. I need a screaming Groot.

Lego is releasing another variant of Rocket so maybe we will see him with a neutral face later on.

BN-DS092_rocket_GR_20140715173809.jpg

I hope these don't sell out quickly because I don't want to preorder anything until I know wether a bundle with all the figures or not.

Being a huge GotG fan of the DnA run, I def need these. But for over $350? Yikes. I'd hate to see a 5 pack be the only way to get the team outfits. As long as there's no NRD I'll preorder day 1 and hope they release team set(individually or as 5 pack) that I can grab. But I hate to put a reserve and lose it. Guardians need the uniforms, man!

How did I go a whole day without seeing this news?!!!! (I've been at the cinema and watching Golf all day). :panic:

You guys are on a role with this thread-merging today. :lol

The rumor is from this magazine post:

10492252_748824705179522_2817736028649741207_n.jpg

The text under the GoTG picture states that there's a box set with all 5 figures. Now this could pertain to anything. Perhaps it means there will be a display there with all 5 in a display box? But the wording reads out to saying there's a box set for all 5 figures so who knows.

It isn't completely unbelievable seeing how they can do that and include extra outfits and weapons the way they're treating Groot and Rocket. Not to mention Rocket was teased with his prison outfit in the teaser so it's likely that they'll be releasing more down the road.

Based on that image the "box set" would make me believe its a display piece. Especially if they're doing battle dioramas for the Avengers stuff and another HOA. So maybe it's just that line-up scene as a display for the 5 figures.

Where's the pics of the two pack? They disappear with the thread merging?

Back