Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Has anyone found right the shoulder pad really loose? Is this normal?

The left one feels sturdier...

the one with arashikage logo right? Mine is loose, but then again, i've been making it to do some strenuous poses on that arm. It was sturdy when I got it.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

looking over some screen shots on google.. any one else think SE head was a tad oversized on this fig? maybe they wanted it to fit in with SS joes a bit?

looking over some screen shots on google.. any one else think SE head was a tad oversized on this fig? maybe they wanted it to fit in with SS joes a bit?

Not really sure if they would care if it fits with sideshow joes and not sure ss joes have big noggins to begin with. I know its not a mask its actually a helmet which is why it may be bigger than the usual masked headsculpt.

Not really sure if they would care if it fits with sideshow joes and not sure ss joes have big noggins to begin with. I know its not a mask its actually a helmet which is why it may be bigger than the usual masked headsculpt.

yeah but in proportion to his body and hands it just seems a tad bit big, i dunno just my thoughts

the one with arashikage logo right? Mine is loose, but then again, i've been making it to do some strenuous poses on that arm. It was sturdy when I got it.

Oops I meant the other shoulder, without out the logo.

It was flimsy right out of the box.

Oops I meant the other shoulder, without out the logo.

It was flimsy right out of the box.

flimsy how? theyre just attached with a chunk of material, is it unglued from that? theyre meant to be loose so you can pose the arm with range and they dont hinder it

flimsy how? theyre just attached with a chunk of material, is it unglued from that? theyre meant to be loose so you can pose the arm with range and they dont hinder it

Well I don't really want to lift up to check it but its loose in the sense that when you shake the figure even a little bit the shoulder pad rattles but the other pad feels more secured. Like the feeling you get when there just a tether of string left holding on to something.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn600lV879M[/ame]
My Video
This figure is so much fun to play with and full of WIN...
Storm Shadow cant get here fast enough...

I think this may have been brought up but I kept looking up pictures and watching the movie to see the positioning of the katana on the back. This is how I saw it to be positioned.

960CA36B-11A0-4131-AE2C-38FC5D06F1D9-3968-000004CBB5F2656A_zpsec6a7f3d.jpg

E7745C7F-AE9E-46AF-8C6A-5DCE71841D01-3968-000004CBB06AD90E_zps2c689630.jpg

I think this may have been brought up but I kept looking up pictures and watching the movie to see the positioning of the katana on the back. This is how I saw it to be positioned.

E7745C7F-AE9E-46AF-8C6A-5DCE71841D01-3968-000004CBB06AD90E_zps2c689630.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that too, and I think someone else has already done this to his SE. I just think that it looks weird. Perhaps Ray Park was comfy that way?

Finally get Snake today, feels like an ordeal I had to go through to finally order him.

EDIT missed the delivery, got to wait until tomorrow :crying

Last edited:

Finally get Snake today, feels like an ordeal I had to go through to finally order him.

EDIT missed the delivery, got to wait until tomorrow :crying

That sucks:monkey2

Mines due to arrive today as well, I will be waiting at the door like

:monkey5

Found this review today, I always find it nice to see people who don't own hot toys do a review, this is only his second one, from the sound of it likely more to come:lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/KiqVQ2sT898[/ame]

Very excited to receive Snake Eyes on Monday. First Hot Toys figure and of course not my last!

Found this review today, I always find it nice to see people who don't own hot toys do a review, this is only his second one, from the sound of it likely more to come:lol

https://youtu.be/KiqVQ2sT898

Hate these reviewers that sound like they're reading some lame script that the company wrote up for them.

https://youtu.be/KiqVQ2sT898

Did this guy drop SE in bleach before he did his review!?!
Why is he BROWN?

He mentions it in the video - that it is because of his studio lighting.

Back