Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

The back left is mostly the original SE, but I've customized him to hell and back to make him into an acceptable V2 Snakes. Everything except the sweater and head is original, just on the new body.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

In-hand pics at OSR are unreal! :panic:

59937_10151725768747305_1804434315_n.jpg

EDIT: posted in wrong thread! LOL

Last edited:

The back left is mostly the original SE, but I've customized him to hell and back to make him into an acceptable V2 Snakes. Everything except the sweater and head is original, just on the new body.

Gotcha. The plastic headsculpt threw me off. Despite the overly large visor, I liked the fabric head on the original Snake Eyes figure.

I did too, but I ripped the visor off and put it on a spare Firefly head when I originally customized him. After a while I just got tired of the fabric on the head.

Man I just got this guy, brown shipper sealed with a new green tape i haven't seen before.

So exciting... this and wolverine in one day....

Thanks Iceberg66 :wave for showing how to fix the scabbard or brown handled sword!

Man I just got this guy, brown shipper sealed with a new green tape i haven't seen before.

So exciting... this and wolverine in one day....

Thanks Iceberg66 :wave for showing how to fix the scabbard or brown handled sword!

Congrats buddy, whats your thoughts on the figure, I'm so close to buying this its not even funny:panic:

Well I broke down in my will to resist this figure, I've been watching some videos on youtube and couldn't resist any longer. Snake eyes is a very iconic and my first favorate as a kid like most kids of the 80's. I feel this is the best looking incarnation of the legend in any scale, even if the movie didn't do it for me, the figure does.

Just about to break that seal man... smell the fresh new pvc smell...

I agree what you said, just because the movie wasn't great, doesn't discount the fact the character design on this off the hook.

Hasn't been a sword swinging Hot toy like this since blade.

Just about to break that seal man... smell the fresh new pvc smell...

I agree what you said, just because the movie wasn't great, doesn't discount the fact the character design on this off the hook.

Hasn't been a sword swinging Hot toy like this since blade.

Yeah, I think this will sell out soon enough and be a b I t c h to get down the road, I had it on pre-order and canceled a week before it came into stock:slap I got wishy washy as to if I really wanted it, I did the same thing with the first release from sideshow and then picked it up right before it jumped in price:yess:

Totally skipped sideshows second attempt, I just couldn't get into it at all:monkey4 Anyway make sure to post some pics when you get the chance:wave

I didn't have the cash last week when it came in BBTS so I got to wait to probably Friday before I can re-order this :crying

that is a whole lot of Snake Eyes win in that pic....nice job crow

not a big gi joe fan even less a fan of the movies but this figure and storm shadow are just cool looking to pass

Just placed an order for this awesome figure through Sideshow! This is actually my first Hot Toys figure but I know it's not my last. Hot Toys may be expensive which took me so long to place an order for one but definitely will be worth it. Will pick up Storm Shadow in a few weeks to go with Snake Eyes. Not even a big Joe fan and was trying to stay away from GI-Joe stuff but couldn't resist. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow look kick ***! Movie wasn't the greatest but both these characters rock. :D I believe if I read correctly people started getting emails from Sideshow of them receiving there orders in so hopefully mine will ship soon with the others going out. Very excited!!! :yess::yess::yess:

Ey buddy -- I have a V1 SSC SE that I'm really happy with after giving it with a hitfigure muscle body upgrade (just love the silhoutte it gives to the stock body suit) and attached the visor to the black Firefly head. I plan to get V2 as I've been planning to have a "Snake Eyes Generations" display kinda like yours after getting my HT SE last Saturday. Is the visor head that comes with V2 good enough to replace the modded Firefly HS? Thanks!

Also, you're among the only few on here who could make their figures look bad-*** in a straight standing pose.

Yes, it is. I had a modded Firefly head on my last one and while it was good enough, it always had little things that reminded me it was just a custom. I really like the V2 Visor head from the latest release.

And thanks...I always try simple yet iconic poses without going too crazy.

Yes, it is. I had a modded Firefly head on my last one and while it was good enough, it always had little things that reminded me it was just a custom. I really like the V2 Visor head from the latest release.

And thanks...I always try simple yet iconic poses without going too crazy.

Sounds great! Thanks buddy! :hi5:

Back