Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Looking sharp, nice photos

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Man. I sold my copy of this about a year ago and have been regretting it a lot lately (and sold it for far too little $$$). For what turned out to be not a hugely successfully film series they really got Snake Eyes mostly right and his look from the 2nd movie really stuck with me. I might have to hunt down another one of these sometime soon.

Man. I sold my copy of this about a year ago and have been regretting it a lot lately (and sold it for far too little $$$). For what turned out to be not a hugely successfully film series they really got Snake Eyes mostly right and his look from the 2nd movie really stuck with me. I might have to hunt down another one of these sometime soon.

Sent you a PM

Just got a spare head sculpt, looking to build another one, not necessarily film specific. Any tips for bodies, tactical clothes, boots, etc.?

4A336215-177F-4A83-92A7-735AA6AEAB2F.jpeg2091A23C-72CD-4198-AC6E-165A65473467.jpgEEE26565-F2D3-4A88-96AE-AD2A931D6862.jpg83A1E638-08F2-4C89-B115-5A6A9FA1BAB3.jpgF921A951-35A7-45C1-A1F6-91441D9C9456.jpg30DBF1E3-143A-4D69-AB4B-2AF59BE2502F.jpg

Nice pics! :) It's a fantastic black suit.

The Snake Eyes figure is a classic folks. Still a great piece in 2020 and will be in years to come. Was made at a high standard

Nice pics unmc2001. My Snake eyes wolf has its legs very loose compared to its weight and it always ends up falling. Have you hardened them in any way to get that pose?

I've still got my Snake Eyes but the back of his suit went through the wringer in a move and his over-armor is messed up, I'm convinced something happened underneath the outfit as well that makes him hard to maneuver, but his suit looks complicated to mess with and I don't want to ruin it further.

Broke my heart when I saw, too, because I love this figure. He is a great looking Snake Eyes IMO, I don't love the movie designs otherwise (though I've warmed up to the second SS movie costume a bit over time), but the HT Snake Eyes is great regardless of how one feels about Retaliation.

Just got a spare head sculpt, looking to build another one, not necessarily film specific. Any tips for bodies, tactical clothes, boots, etc.?
--

If you have a spare head sculpt, search for and consider buying the GLINT "Ryder Watson" figure from DAM. Replace the head sculpt with the SE head sculpt and viola! Tactical SE. Just add Uzi and sword.

1623720600162.png

Last edited:
I've still got my Snake Eyes but the back of his suit went through the wringer in a move and his over-armor is messed up, I'm convinced something happened underneath the outfit as well that makes him hard to maneuver, but his suit looks complicated to mess with and I don't want to ruin it further.

Broke my heart when I saw, too, because I love this figure. He is a great looking Snake Eyes IMO, I don't love the movie designs otherwise (though I've warmed up to the second SS movie costume a bit over time), but the HT Snake Eyes is great regardless of how one feels about Retaliation.

What part of the armor, the shoulder pads and chest??

Yeah, the hard plastic shoulder/chest piece doesn't stay down and is a bit chipped/deformed, and the backside with the sword has some of the strings and attachments messed up. The top zipper doesn't seem to zip high enough to close the space around his neck off as well but I'm hoping I can work that back up when I gather the courage to pick him up again from the precarious pose I managed that tries to hide the imperfections lol.

Back