Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Snake Eyes is just a cool character! Have mine on PO, can't wait to get him home.. Storm Shadow is lonely without him, on my shelves! :D

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Finally was able to order it this morning, I should get it by the end of the week!

:fireworks

I got Snake Eye this morning but haven't had a chance to open it yet.

This is a very odd one for me as I have not seen GI: Joe Retaliation yet and I haven't been a GI: Joe (Action Force for me in Ireland) since I was about 15.

In short I am not a Joe fan but this along with Storm Shadow are pretty dope figures so I just had to get Snake Eyes at least.

But this will officially be the only Hot Toys experience where I have no real connection to the character which feels a little odd.

I will post pics in the mornin I should think!

Just got my Snake Eyes yesterday and HOT DAMN this figure is amazing. Some pictures from my iphone...new camera coming soon so I can capture all the awesomeness of these figures.

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

Absolutely loving this figure. :dance

BTW you can see how excited I was to set him up...didn't even care to take the plastic off the base yet :)

Got this guy yesterday but just got a chance to open it. This is really a beautiful and complex figure. I wasn't a big fan of the movie like most but wow this figure is tops. Such a shame this amazing figure is going to be missed by people that didn't get it because of how they felt about the movie.

HT killed this thing. It's wonderfully executed figure.

IMG_20130730_172317_610.jpg

IMG_20130730_172055_518.jpg

IMG_20130730_172035_609.jpg

Got this guy yesterday but just got a chance to open it. This is really a beautiful and complex figure. I wasn't a big fan of the movie like most but wow this figure is tops. Such a shame this amazing figure is going to be missed by people that didn't get it because of how they felt about the movie.

HT killed this thing. It's wonderfully executed figure.

IMG_20130730_172317_610.jpg

:exactly: Hot Toys perfectly shrunk down Ray Park in costume with this figure. Was thinking of selling it before I even received it, but now I'm saving up for SSC SE V2 to have a display similar to Crow's.

If Roadblock turns out really good, then this line must be Hot Toys' best line to ever emerge from a not-so-good movie franchise. SE, SS and Coulton all look superb.

My Snake Eyes has shipped today. Should receive it Monday! :yess: Review will be up when received and unboxed.

If Roadblock turns out really good, then this line must be Hot Toys' best line to ever emerge from a not-so-good movie franchise
I'd say most accurate HT line (with 4 or more figures) ever, if Roadblock get's tweaked for the better.

My Snake Eyes finally shipped from BBTS. Hopefully the Priority Mail cost was worth it and it gets here this week, which it should since it usually runs about 3 days so probably a Saturday delivery.

My Snake Eyes finally shipped from BBTS. Hopefully the Priority Mail cost was worth it and it gets here this week, which it should since it usually runs about 3 days so probably a Saturday delivery.

Mine's coming from bbts too, I always pick the cheapest shipping option which seems like usp is it every time, I ordered over the weekend and they usually take a full week so mines do this friday:impatient:

BTW guys great pics, keep them coming:clap

Congrats to all of those who picked one up and have it in the mail...you won't be dissapointed. Heck I was pulling back from some of the 1/6 scale figures but this one seriously knocked me on my ***. Looks incredible and is hands down the best represenation of Snake Eyes you're going to be able to currently find.

Has anyone found right the shoulder pad really loose? Is this normal?

The left one feels sturdier...

Mine's coming from bbts too, I always pick the cheapest shipping option which seems like usp is it every time, I ordered over the weekend and they usually take a full week so mines do this friday:impatient:

BTW guys great pics, keep them coming:clap

I checked tracking. I might be getting it Friday. I got tired of waiting a week for stuff from them :lol

Has anyone found right the shoulder pad really loose? Is this normal?

The left one feels sturdier...

Just checked mine and they both sturdy. Neither was loose.

have this guy in hand soon from bbts not sure what sparked me to pick up this guy and storm shadow thebombshow may take some of that blame...

20130731_234241-1_zpsdd4e1539.jpg
can't wait until storm shadow arrives. Hot Toys really nailed these guys :D

Looks like snake's went to the Oakland game today for the 1st pitch pretty damn cool.

Back