Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Damn! Were those gaps in the movie too?

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

kajo+hot+toys+snake+eyes+1.jpg
kajo+hot+toys+snake+eyes+2.jpg

Anyone dare to remove that fat suit underneath?

KAJ~ love the red bg...

Seems to me there is a little bit of what you prefer down at the ankles on this figure. Like I mentioned above, I like how you guys are showing off the boot.

I have to say most ninja attire, is very loose, allowing for jumping and kicking... These pants are CLEARLY for movie looks only...

I think the real life Snake eyes would show off his boots.

like as in Mighty mouse could take superman real life.

Hey all,

I just received my figure and found that the left side of his chest armor is abit scrapped, is that normal?

Also the right shoulder pad is more loose than the left and the back hooks don't seem to stay in?

Getting abit paranoid!

Cheers!

Last edited:

BBTS got Snake Eyes in. Did anyone who ordered from them get a notice that it's in the warehouse/shipped?

just called SS and they got their shipment in as well. expect email notice shortly. yay

Me to guys . I had snake eyes and storm shadow both charged on my credit card . Awaiting ups email . Yes !!!!

Uhh...I think it's the original V1 SE body. I switched the bodies, the one on the left is on the V2 one.

I have recapped the SE with SS fighting scene & realised the actual position of the scabbard.:lecture

Wow! Did not notice that.
Won't that stretch the scabbard wires too much?

Anybody watch the extended version of the movie? I watched it yesterday, & it makes the movie better I reckon. Well, better for peeps who already liked the movie in the first place anyway :lol

There's more Snake Eyes/Jinx scenes, that actually makes their relationship in the movie make a bit more sense. Snake Eyes vs Jinx in the extended version is cooler as well. I don't know if I missed it in the theatrical version when I watched it, but was the challenge for Jinx always to avoid Snake Eyes from plucking a hair from her head in their fight?

I so want a Jinx figure :gah:

Back