Hot Toys Fourth Sister Inquisitor | Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its that escapes on a "technicality" bit that is kinda hacky to me.

It's up there with there being only Luke left to carry the jedi except maybe Leia, Ahsoka, Cal Kestis, Kanan, Ezra.... :lol
They’re not Sith though. Bad man + red lightsaber =/= Sith.

Luke was the only one that could redeem Vader and defeat the Emperor, nobody else stood a chance. Plus, Ahsoka isn’t a Jedi, Cals fate is unknown, Kanan is dead and Ezra is missing.

Plus all of those characters fought Vader and lost.

Last edited:
As others have more or less said inquisitors are further down the food chain. They're not real Sith and not really important.
So no rules broken imo either.
Yup. I get they aren't officially Sith. They are dark side trained force users so I don't see what would keep them from coming to the same conclusion as any other apprentice. :dunno the dark side is the path of coveting power above all else. I fully understand they don't have darth names, and aren't officially in the hierarchy of the master/apprentice framework. It still strikes me as not very intelligent to keep 12 people who may infight, betray, and complicate things unnecessarily.

They’re not Sith though. Bad man + red lightsaber =/= Sith.

Luke was the only one that could redeem Vader and defeat the Emperor, nobody else stood a chance. Plus, Ahsoka isn’t a Jedi, Cals fate is unknown, Kanan is dead and Ezra is missing.

Plus all of those characters fought Vader and lost.
Same as above

As far as other jedi are concerned yes they all lost because they were uncoordinated and unsupported. None of their encounters with Vader were remotely planned. The coordinated remaining Jedi, possibly helped by Obi and yoda? Who knows. Again, writing can make anyone win or lose.

Hell, writing made nobody but Rey "the one" so there you go.

Also, "I am no Jedi" neat line, but let's be real she's got lightsabers, uses the force, and opposes the dark side. She'd be just as effective as a Jedi. She put plenty of damage on Vader.

Nah, Inquisitors are no Sith... just a bunch of disposable grunts partially trained with dark side arts to perform dirty works for the Emperor and Vader across the galaxy.

Same as above.

Also it is kinda weak as intriguing as the idea of tortured brainwashed ex-jedi is, that Vader wasn't really responsible for a lot of the Jedi hunting. I know there's a couple comics or whatever, but the way things are set up makes it seem like Vader is more supervisor to it all than anything.

But I digress.

Yup. I get they aren't officially Sith. They are dark side trained force users so I don't see what would keep them from coming to the same conclusion as any other apprentice. :dunno the dark side is the path of coveting power above all else. I fully understand they don't have darth names, and aren't officially in the hierarchy of the master/apprentice framework. It still strikes me as not very intelligent to keep 12 people who may infight, betray, and complicate things unnecessarily.
And that's why they have the position of "Grand Inqusitor" so they can squabble amongst themselves. None of the Inquisitors are on the same power level as Vader or Palpatine, they'd get squashed like bugs if they tried anything.
Same as above

As far as other jedi are concerned yes they all lost because they were uncoordinated and unsupported. None of their encounters with Vader were remotely planned. The coordinated remaining Jedi, possibly helped by Obi and yoda? Who knows. Again, writing can make anyone win or lose.
I doubt most of the remaining Jedi even knew where Obi-Wan and Yoda were; kind of the whole point of hiding in exile and splitting up.
Hell, writing made nobody but Rey "the one" so there you go.
Sequels Schmequels
Also, "I am no Jedi" neat line, but let's be real she's got lightsabers, uses the force, and opposes the dark side. She'd be just as effective as a Jedi. She put plenty of damage on Vader.
Obviously, but you're too caught up in labels; not everything is this or that. I have a frying pan and ingredients and like food; I'm not a chef.
She got good few licks in on Vader, she even tried to turn him, but in the end she still lost.
Same as above.

Also it is kinda weak as intriguing as the idea of tortured brainwashed ex-jedi is, that Vader wasn't really responsible for a lot of the Jedi hunting. I know there's a couple comics or whatever, but the way things are set up makes it seem like Vader is more supervisor to it all than anything.

But I digress.
Vader still did plenty of murdering, don't worry.

Obviously, but you're too caught up in labels; not everything is this or that. I have a frying pan and ingredients and like food; I'm not a chef.

What? My last post clearly stated I understand they're not Sith. It doesn't mean they aren't functionally the same. I also said that Ahsoka is not a jedi, but essentially functions as one post purge.

You're not a chef and I bet if you went to someone's restaurant and tried to cook you'd be in the ******* way. Get it? :lol

But again you've found your hill and I've found mine. Best we just drop it.

Hope for those that care about these they get 'em. Personally, I think we've been burned a few too many times by teasers and what not to be optimistic at the prospect.

4th sis.jpg

We knew both her and 5th Brother had prototype done from GI reveal/PO i believe. Now to see if fans will ask for their release enough so Hot Toys put them up for PO.

Back