Hot Toys - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Reva (Third Sister)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ewan looks miserable next to her. Probably after having to act opposite her.

For all the people who said Hayden can’t act, look at him force a smile next to the worst character in all of Star Wars.

I wish no ill on Moses and hope she’s successful in other ventures but good lord was Reva the worst character ever.

I have never needed a figure less.

Seems like a serious downgrade from the proto. I had no interest in the figure but the one bright spot was the incredible likeness, and now it's not coming through as strong. And she looks about 10 years younger.

OOohhhh..... Sista' Sith is out!! :yess:

By far the scariest looking Dark Side/Sith/inquisitor SW character ever!!!! So intimidating and menacing! Can't wait for the announcement of her series on D+. Easily the most popular Disney SW character yet... :monkey3

How can any Star Wars collection be complete without her.... :rotfl

Looks cool but will probably be a bargain basement figure tbh like Moff Gideon

Considering the wait list for her is full, she might be more sought after like Grand Moff Tarkin. She’s among the first of HT’s more limited runs that are sold out upon release. Will be interesting to see if that is really the case or a marketing tactic by HT and Sideshow.

Ewan looks miserable next to her. Probably after having to act opposite her.

For all the people who said Hayden can’t act, look at him force a smile next to the worst character in all of Star Wars.

I wish no ill on Moses and hope she’s successful in other ventures but good lord was Reva the worst character ever.

I have never needed a figure less.
9AC533A2-CACD-4F5D-91D0-7182AD292B7F.gif

:lol

Seriously though, hate on the character all you want (like many, I found her quite shrill and one-dimensional), but I blame the writing and directing more than Ingram. She was nominated for an Emmy for The Queen’s Gambit (deservedly so) so it’s evident that she’s got talent.

next to the other figures she doesn't look like she is the same scale
wayyy too short
I thought so too initially but Ingram is only 5’5” so height wise it’s pretty accurate. Comparing Ingram to Rupert Friend in that photo it seems spot on. I think they may have made her physique a tad too slight however - she looks rather waif-like standing next to the GI and l never got that impression watching the show.

I doubt it, they aren't making a lot of these anymore, fulfilling some pre-orders and some in-store stock and that is it.

Gone are the days of figures being part of a BOGO or 20-40% off.

She looks awesome! I'm looking forward to posing her next to Obi and Vader. I think the head sculpt looks incredible and very close to the prototype. I don't really understand all the criticism of it.

She looks awesome! I'm looking forward to posing her next to Obi and Vader. I think the head sculpt looks incredible and very close to the prototype. I don't really understand all the criticism of it.
Agreed - can't wait to display her next to the GI and a Purge Trooper.

Don't sweat the haters. Some people just have a hard time having fun these days.

Considering the wait list for her is full, she might be more sought after like Grand Moff Tarkin. She’s among the first of HT’s more limited runs that are sold out upon release. Will be interesting to see if that is really the case or a marketing tactic by HT and Sideshow.
Ahsoka never came in stock. Boba Fett (from his own show) and Cad Bane didn’t, either. Next best place to look for waitlisted figures has been the local comic shops who Sideshow lists as retail partners.

Back