Hot Toys Fourth Sister Inquisitor | Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what’s the purpose of their uniforms? To look like Darth Vader? If we remember Vader suit is a “Burn Victim” suit. Palpatine “on the fly” had to operate on Anakin or else he would die. Essentially all we are looking at with Vader is a man in bandages. If you look at it from the POV of Tony Stark the Vader suit as we know it is a Mark one. The suit he escaped from in the cave. Stark improved his suit over the course of the MCU films. Vader on the other hand is still walking around in his MARK 1. The end of ROTS kind of killed it for Vader. He should have appeared in a outfit that was completely unknown to us. For two reason: It would show that the Vader suit we all know is a the Ultimate refined suit and………it would have sold toys.

So essentially these four are walking around in “burn victim” suits for no apparent reason.

So what’s the purpose of their uniforms? To look like Darth Vader? If we remember Vader suit is a “Burn Victim” suit. Palpatine “on the fly” had to operate on Anakin or else he would die. Essentially all we are looking at with Vader is a man in bandages. If you look at it from the POV of Tony Stark the Vader suit as we know it is a Mark one. The suit he escaped from in the cave. Stark improved his suit over the course of the MCU films. Vader on the other hand is still walking around in his MARK 1. The end of ROTS kind of killed it for Vader. He should have appeared in a outfit that was completely unknown to us. For two reason: It would show that the Vader suit we all know is a the Ultimate refined suit and………it would have sold toys.

So essentially these four are walking around in “burn victim” suits for no apparent reason.
Huh? What about their outfit resembles Vader apart from being black?

Do you not understand the concept of uniforms/dress codes? :lol

Well this might make for a good collection of alien baddies to stand along with the eventual Ezra and Sabine after the Ashoka series drops.
6CFFE2C0-67E2-4121-A334-0ECCC0E7E6D4.jpeg

Despite Reva having a terrific head sculpt, she just doesn’t look cool or intimidating. At least these three have the alien look going for them.

Still, I’m not compelled to buy any. With InArt and JND entering the game, my money has better uses.

Last edited:

How are their suits even close to looking like Vader beside being the same colour......

If anything is dumb about inquistors, its that they clearly break the rule of two.

I know Palpatine was supposed to be using them as sort of a way to screw with Vader, but the idea of keeping a bunch of dark side force users around would inevitably lead to betrayals and what not.

If anything is dumb about inquistors, its that they clearly break the rule of two.

I know Palpatine was supposed to be using them as sort of a way to screw with Vader, but the idea of keeping a bunch of dark side force users around would inevitably lead to betrayals and what not.
If we swap the star wars universe for a school playground, Vader is like a tough 18 year old using some athletic 15 year olds (inquisitors) to keep 6 year olds in check (the general population) and beat up unruly 12 year olds (undisciplined or scared Jedi on the run.)
The Emperor is the equivalent of a jujitsu master to the tough 18 year old (Vader) after Anakin’s injuries left him extremely vulnerable. Sheev is one bad mo fo.

So, considering how Vader toyed with and humiliated Reva when she gave everything she had against him to no avail, I don’t see Palps fretting for a second over any of them.

Maul also killed off the Inquisitors effortlessly and Palpatine made he and Savage Opress his bitches in Clone Wars.

The Inquisitors really aren’t anything to worry about unless your a simple moisture farmer on Tatooine- and even then you can fend one off pretty well if your heart’s into it.

If we swap the star wars universe for a school playground, Vader is like a tough 18 year old using some athletic 15 year olds (inquisitors) to keep 6 year olds in check (the general population) and beat up unruly 12 year olds (undisciplined or scared Jedi on the run.)
The Emperor is the equivalent of a jujitsu master to the tough 18 year old (Vader) after Anakin’s injuries left him extremely vulnerable. Sheev is one bad mo fo.

So, considering how Vader toyed with and humiliated Reva when she gave everything she had against him to no avail, I don’t see Palps fretting for a second over any of them.

Maul also killed off the Inquisitors effortlessly and Palpatine made he and Savage Opress his bitches in Clone Wars.

The Inquisitors really aren’t anything to worry about unless your a simple moisture farmer on Tatooine- and even then you can fend one off pretty well if your heart’s into it.

Palpatine (and kinda the whole empire really) was undone in part by its own hubris. Straight fight? Sure. Palps takes the day. But sith betrayal doesn't really go down like that.

The rule of two, as it was introduced, was meant to make sure you only needed to keep your eye on one sneaky apprentice.

But yeah writing can make anyone beat anyone really, much like comic books.

I can't even remember this sister. Did she get killed early ? Easy pass for me. Obi vs BD Vader is enough for me from this show.

She wasn’t killed in the show. She only had a few scenes in episodes 2-4. She doesn’t reappear after the Fortress Inquisitorius episode.

Which is a shame because my wife and I thought she had the best Inquisitor design on the show.

10A33D10-4A7C-4D00-8EEF-B602A42D252A.jpeg

Although the Second Sister from Fallen Order is our favorite Inquisitor.

It’s kind of like skirting around the rules with technicalities.

The Rule of Two says there can only be two Sith Lords. But like Asajj Ventress, the Inquisitors were Dark Side Force wielders in the service of the Sith.

So technically no rules broken. I feel like it’s very Sith like to have their cake and eat it too, and every one of them probably did similar in some way.

It’s kind of like skirting around the rules with technicalities.

The Rule of Two says there can only be two Sith Lords. But like Asajj Ventress, the Inquisitors were Dark Side Force wielders in the service of the Sith.

So technically no rules broken. I feel like it’s very Sith like to have their cake and eat it too, and every one of them probably did similar in some way.

I dont remember how it ended up in current canon, but iirc Asajj Ventress was originally taken as an apprentice in secret. So essentially Dooku planning to eventually over throw Palpatine since that's the way of the dark side.

Even Anakin, mere hours maybe from his transition to the dark side, was prepared to over throw Palpatine.

And I don't think not having darth names and being official would stop 'em.

That's why it doesn't make any sense to have  TWELVE different dark side users trained up and operating so remotely. They'd plot, they'd scheme and in jockeying for position probably even kill each other :lol

HT is really going all-in on these crappy shows. You'd think they would have learned their lesson from the ST figures and their rapid decline/appalling sales numbers. Mandalorian has been a huge success for them, but does that mean they automatically jump head first in with every show?

So bizarre when there is a plethora of high-in-demand figures they still haven't announced.

No, they don't.

Back