Hot Toys Fourth Sister Inquisitor | Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
05113512-9BE8-4675-B961-9600FB406A85.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting choice from Hot Toys. If they are going that deep in the show line-up, you'd think they choose the easy route and repurpose Tarkin's outfit and offer us a Tala Durith instead. Way less R&D and a much more important character to the story.

This is really tempting. Would probably need the grand inquisitor as well but need a replacement head.
edit. For he grand inquisitor I mean

They do make for an impressive display. Reva really needed something added to her design—a mask, scar, cybernetics—which I think would have better sold her as a dark side villain and probably would have helped her performance. I think that was a poor decision on the part of the writers and directors considering the fact that they focused so much of the story on her. One of the rules of screenwriting is “show don’t tell” A strong design could have shown the trauma she’d gone through — a young Padawan abandoned by the Jedi; forced to fend for herself; clawing for scraps; starving, cold, homeless; hunted from planet to planet as a force sensitive; severely wounded in lightsaber battles; captured; tortured; and finally turned to the dark side. That is what should have been reflected in her design. The racist trolling and backlash the actress faced was moronic and unconscionable, but it may have been tempered at least a bit if the creators had given her a badass, iconic design and not written a redemption arc. One of the reasons I didn’t like Kyle Ren was because they were clearly trying to write the character as redeemable and push the unnecessary romance with Rey. But at least he had a good villain costume design.

Has she appeared in any other Star Wars show? This makes me wonder (again) if an Andor appearance is in the cards for these Inquisitors. The timeline fits and I know some of the lesser known Inquisitors were assumed to have been killed by the Resistance. While that doesn't apply to the GI or 5th Brother she seems to fit the bill.

Inquisitors rule:

Bottom of the pack: You can't wear helmet.

As you go up in the order: Well, you deserve to wear a some sort of headpiece or helmet.

Ground Inquisitor: You're the top. No need to wear headpiece or helmet. You are free.

Even in SW lore..not feeling the third sister, fifth brother, etc tags for these characters :rolleyes:
I think it's fine, shows their nothing but a number to the Empire. If No. 5 dies you just fill the slot with a new No. 5. They have no identity, they're pawns in a larger game.

They do make for an impressive display. Reva really needed something added to her design—a mask, scar, cybernetics—which I think would have better sold her as a dark side villain and probably would have helped her performance. I think that was a poor decision on the part of the writers and directors considering the fact that they focused so much of the story on her. One of the rules of screenwriting is “show don’t tell” A strong design could have shown the trauma she’d gone through — a young Padawan abandoned by the Jedi; forced to fend for herself; clawing for scraps; starving, cold, homeless; hunted from planet to planet as a force sensitive; severely wounded in lightsaber battles; captured; tortured; and finally turned to the dark side. That is what should have been reflected in her design. The racist trolling and backlash the actress faced was moronic and unconscionable, but it may have been tempered at least a bit if the creators had given her a badass, iconic design and not written a redemption arc. One of the reasons I didn’t like Kyle Ren was because they were clearly trying to write the character as redeemable and push the unnecessary romance with Rey. But at least he had a good villain costume design.

As strong an assessment of the situation as you would ever need to make.

Fourth Sister is an interesting design and I would not kick her off my shelves. But she would be lonely, alas - and then there's the price tag.

Back