Hot Toys Finally getting Jack Nicholson's approval

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be happy to pick up a Jack Joker. Each actor has a different flavour to their performance, so I don't really think of one being worse than another.

Andy yes, I do already have a Ledger Joker...:wink1:

Jack Nicholson - Jack Napier/The Joker

Michael Keaton - Bruce Wayne/Batman

Billy Dee Williams - Harvey Dent

Kim Basinger - Vicki Vale

Michael Gough - Alfred

:lol:lol:lol

More like:

Joker (Street Parade Version)
Batman
Joker (Museum Version)
Joker (Mime Version)
Joker (Mob Meeting Version)
Batmobile
**Line Discontinued

Oh, I don't expect those characters. I don't even want them. Batman, Joker/Jokers and a Batmobile only for me.

That was a response to someone asking about the cast list.

:lol:lol:lol

More like:

Joker (Street Parade Version)
Batman
Joker (Museum Version)
Joker (Mime Version)
Joker (Mob Meeting Version)
Batmobile
**Line Discontinued

:exactly:

JJ.png

This is good news indeed, wonder how they got him to agree?

Well if it's anything like his agreement for Batman, it'll probably be a percentage of the profits. Greedy old bastard. Wonder if Hot Toys will realistically sculpt him man boobs that he has?!
Dont get me wrong, it'll be nice to have his version of Joker however, my geekgasm is surrounds finally owning a 1/6 Keaten Batman - THE definitive and iconic onscreen representation of Bats IMO. Him and Reeves Supes will be mind-blowing on the shelf I reckon.

Michael Gough - Alfred

I can definitely see the first two being done and maybe the third. I can not see HT doing a Vicki Vale. Heck, they won't even do a Pepper Potts. :gah:

I can definitely see the first two being done and maybe the third. I can not see HT doing a Vicki Vale. Heck, they won't even do a Pepper Potts. :gah:

Namely because it would be a hella boring figure.

Would you seriously, I mean seriously, not just dreamwish, drop HT cash on a Pepper Potts figure?

Michael Gough - Alfred

No way I see HT making a Billy Dee Dent or Vicki Vale or Alfred.

I can see them doing 89 Bats and Joker, maybe 2 versions of each. Then Returns Batman, Catwoman and Penguin.

Maybe Batmobile on top of those.

That's the max I'd expect

EDIT - saw your post later clarifying what you meant lol, yeah.

Hopefully his greed plus to cost of the license itself doesn't drive the price up these up.

Back