Hot Toys Finally getting Jack Nicholson's approval

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
As you all know,HT finally got the Likeness Rights of Nicholson and me personally who are a big fan,jumped off my chair reading the news on their facebook today,imagine the possibilities...I hope they take full advantage of this and make figures from my 2 favourite Nicholson movies,"Shining" and "One Flew over the cuckoo's nest"

I never thought id see a day when HT would announce a Nicholson figure.

This is great news.

It would be great to own more Jack characters but I'm sure this licensing deal applies to '89 Batman only. I'm sure Hot Toys is going to milk this cow for all it's worth considering the money they must have spent on it.

My only fear from this announcement is what will happen to this board in the coming months with yet another Joker figure.........

It's going to get crazy.

Jack Nicholson - Jack Napier/The Joker

Michael Keaton - Bruce Wayne/Batman

Billy Dee Williams - Harvey Dent

Kim Basinger - Vicki Vale

Michael Gough - Alfred

Who's Jack? :dunno

pirateDM2505_468x456.jpg

So someone stands next to you and forces you to go into the DC section?

No, not at all. Its very existence and the existence of a few people that refuse to keep their idiocy contained there and infect the rest of the board with their crap just annoys the piss out of me.

And for the record, Keaton Bats: awesome. Jack Joker: waste of money.

Hey that is great but I think it is a little naive to think that means we will see them do Jack in any other movie than Batman.

Back