Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm out...

After seeings those pic in prior pages, I've been officially convinced not to get it.

Your convinced based on one set of ____ty images with horrible flash... Just don't come back and say you want it once OMG posts pics ok ;)?

I'm sort of confused we anyone cares about a face, he was never unmasked in the movie, so who would display him unmasked? Question, how many display their Chopper or Celtic predators unmasked?

I'm displaying the berserker unmasked.

me too... i always prefer unmask.... to reveal the mean looking ugly MF...

btw... more falconer.... credits to Nny from toy world.... but personally i think the posture of the head is facing too downwards...
3-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

i have a feeling there will be quite some falconer head custom at ebay after this... which will not be cheap...

Last edited:
i can't wait to get this guy and have him standing next to the zerker, which i made a little bit taller. i don't care what anyone says, but in the movie, fatburns said these preds are bigger and taller, and i don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that the zerker is bigger than both the falconer and tracker.

stoked.

Although I'm a little disappointed with the way he's turned out, he looks ____ing awesome stood with Berserker. Bring on the Tracker!! :yess:

Although I'm a little disappointed with the way he's turned out, he looks ____ing awesome stood with Berserker. Bring on the Tracker!! :yess:

What's to be disappointed about? I know the non removable face may be a downer for some but besides that, he's perfect IMO.

What's to be disappointed about? I know the non removable face may be a downer for some but besides that, he's perfect IMO.

I'm not quite sure to be honest, something just seems off. It could be the photos ofcourse, haven't actually seen any decent in-hand pictures yet.

I'm not quite sure to be honest, something just seems off. It could be the photos ofcourse, haven't actually seen any decent in-hand pictures yet.

We must to wait for OMG and his awesome pics.. and we'll clear all our doubts about the real quality of Falconer... :impatient:

"OMG, Show us your magic with the camera soon" :pray:

Edit: We need a picture showing Berserker, Falconer and Royce at the same time :monkey3

Back