Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

Someone translated a figure article that stated HT will make Classic with the updated body. Dunno if it's true, but there it is...

Hot Toys really skimped out on the accessories and options with this figure. Two sets of hands, non-removable mask, a wacky alien skull, a stand, and a couple knives? This is really unlike them. I'm glad that I don't have any interest in these new Predators, or I might be a bit miffed.
I think they will but at the same time, IF I can find one under $400 shipped in a few months, I may pick up a P1 just in case.
If you are willing to pay $400, I'm sure someone will be willing to sell. That's a ridiculous price!

Hot Toys really skimped out on the accessories and options with this figure. Two sets of hands, non-removable mask, a wacky alien skull, a stand, and a couple knives? This is really unlike them. I'm glad that I don't have any interest in these new Predators, or I might be a bit miffed.

If you are willing to pay $400, I'm sure someone will be willing to sell. That's a ridiculous price!

That's why I said under $400.

Implication being that you would pay something on the upper end of that range. . .seems that eBay prices are floating around $350 at the moment.

Implication being that you would pay something on the upper end of that range. . .seems that eBay prices are floating around $350 at the moment.

I've only seen a few on ebay for $350 lately and most were in Asia and wanted $40-$50 for S&H. Either way I can't afford $350 for a figure atm anyways. I'm hoping to maybe have some extra money saved up in a few month to get him.

I've only seen a few on ebay for $350 lately and most were in Asia and wanted $40-$50 for S&H. Either way I can't afford $350 for a figure atm anyways. I'm hoping to maybe have some extra money saved up in a few month to get him.

Just wait for the Classic.

I'm impatiant! I need a P1 ASAP!!! :lol Seriously though, if Classic has an improved and hopefully taller body, I still doubt he'll have the bone necklace and tricept armor plate so I could just take thos off the P1 and put them on Classic and display him as P1 and display P1 as Classic if that makes sense.

I'm impatiant! I need a P1 ASAP!!! :lol Seriously though, if Classic has an improved and hopefully taller body, I still doubt he'll have the bone necklace and tricept armor plate so I could just take thos off the P1 and put them on Classic and display him as P1 and display P1 as Classic if that makes sense.

Yes it does, lol. The Classic in Predators didn't have the body stocking either I believe. But you can still find those on Ebay.

If you mean the fishnet stockings, Classic wore that.
3535399rt00874r131ef42c.jpg

The only differences I see are that Classic is missing the bone trophies and armor plate on his (picture) left tricept and is about 9" shorter than the original P1.

If you mean the fishnet stockings, Classic wore that.
3535399rt00874r131ef42c.jpg

The only differences I see are that Classic is missing the bone trophies and armor plate on his (picture) left tricept and is about 9" shorter than the original P1.

Cool, guess I was confusing it with Berserker.

These differences between Classic and P1 are so small and so subtle, that they might as well have just used P1. Then again, that's worse news for those who missed out the original HT release ;).

Wow! I didn't realize how subtle the differences are between P1 and Classic! Would still get one if they plan to release Classic. That way, I'll have the original displayed with the biomaks on, and Classic with the mask off :)

In fact I have this to say about the whole Predator thing in general.
Why do some people get so upset over anything Predator related that is not to their taste?

Back