Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't gotten around to opening this one. I think it's indecision on whether to use him in a Bespin or Dagobah display.

I’m calling this done for now; just need the head painted (and to give him a left hand!). Made him a new belt and holster and used the pouches from the Snowspeeder figure as they are more accurate than what come with the Bespin figure.

IMG_6718.jpeg

Edit: Thought I’d try the messy hair with the Inigo head. With a bit of modification it looks good.

IMG_6749.jpeg

Last edited:
Hot Toys will either:

A) make more, so waitlist converts will be common -- get on the WL

and/or

B) make the Battle-Damaged Version we all want for those that missed this or are holding out

^Right they may or may not make more - but why take that chance when he can be had for a little discount (and double boxed) right now? I suppose the new SS game could be "waitlist - new batch made to order" so they aren't stuck with stock.

I dunno, do what you think is best I was just throwing those options out there.

Says the normal version is in stock at toys wonderland and it still hasn’t shipped yet and it’s all paid for. Does it usually take a while? I ordered the normal version.

Says the normal version is in stock at toys wonderland and it still hasn’t shipped yet and it’s all paid for. Does it usually take a while? I ordered the normal version.

Are you aware that Toys Wonderland is one of the most unreliable retailers out there?

If you have some time, I suggest reading this thread Toys Wonderland

Did you order their cheaper 2nd batch?
Email them at cs@toyswonderland with your order number and your question. Can’t hurt.
Edit:
Saw that you said you ordered the 2nd batch. That’s why no shipping yet. It’s the 1st batch that’s in stock. That’s what they’ll tell you.

Last edited:
My waitlist converted for the regular version. Sadly, I already ordered the deluxe version. Also, sadly, its not letting me apply my teacher discount even if I did want it.
Looks like the collector Gods made sure I got the deluxe.

Had some time to finally take this one out of the box. A lot of the initial reviews and pics had me a little worried, but overall I am very pleased with this figure. In my opinion it’s a big upgrade from the DX07. I have both, and side by side the DX24 is better. The head sculpt looks great and the tailoring of the clothing is much better as many have pointed out. It doesn’t bother me that the clothing is tighter or not as weathered. Overall a simple figure, and a nice upgrade. A few quick pics on display…

Attachments

• IMG_7526.jpeg
    IMG_7526.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7528.jpeg
    IMG_7528.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7532.jpeg
    IMG_7532.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7523.jpeg
    IMG_7523.jpeg