Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all know how proud Howard is to get actors to pose with his figures. Now Imagine him popping his popcorn and sitting down to watch this - the American (world?) television debut of any HT figure..

..and then note we haven't had a Han or Indy figure since. I really believe it's that simple.

I literally just reacted to this and went back to the Facebook tab...and holy b@lls...

I think after the ST he probably decided he was done with SW for good, and stopped giving out any approvals for his likeness. Or at least for anything in 1/6.

At least assuming this is a Ford thing and not a Howard Chan thing. Although Chan is such a big SW fan I can't imagine anything would keep him from wanting to make Han figures if he could.
Considering there's a new Indiana Jones...I'm extremely baffled by this...it's starting to really aggravate me that we don't have a Bespin Han but they cranked out Indy

My theory is still that Hot Toys cannot get Disney/Lucasfilm to sign off on approval of an OT Han sculpt. They made them change the ANH Han so last minute that the box still featured the original prototype sculpt.
This new Indy may just be using the Force Awakens sculpt as a base.

HT Han Bespin better sell like a million copies the way people are griping and moaning for it.

It will be like HT Snowspeeder Luke -- people cried for it for years, now its still sitting in the warehouse on its third or fourth discount sale.

Make that the fifth, as its back on sale.

Just opened up Bespin Luke and oh yeah, this really is a massive improvement over my DX07. And for some reason the sculpt seems to work a whole lot better here than on the Mando Luke I briefly owned.

Just opened up Bespin Luke and oh yeah, this really is a massive improvement over my DX07. And for some reason the sculpt seems to work a whole lot better here than on the Mando Luke I briefly owned.
You mean a Rob Lowe hairpiece didn't help the Luke likeness? :dunno:lol

Was able to swap the legs from the dx7 to the dx25 body.

Attachments

• 20230630_174903.jpg
    20230630_174903.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back