Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bespin Leia escape didn't seem likely to me because its just the shoes that change.

But with Bespin Luke, the outfit is severely battle-damaged, they can add a chopped off hand and that medical cast thingy, and add the undershirt to make a Dagobah Luke with blue backpack. I mean, look at all the out of character junk they added to IG-12. All bets are off now as to what HT might throw in to get you to part with more money.

Bespin Leia escape didn't seem likely to me because its just the shoes that change.

But with Bespin Luke, the outfit is severely battle-damaged, they can add a chopped off hand and that medical cast thingy, and add the undershirt to make a Dagobah Luke with blue backpack. I mean, look at all the out of character junk they added to IG-12. All bets are off now as to what HT might throw in to get you to part with more money.

Her hair did change from the Hoth Leia style, as well.

She would display great with the released Lando figure as well as a Chewie with 3PO in netting set... :lecture

Yeah, but they would just re-use the red dress Leia Bespin head -- so total reuse with just a pair of low heel shoes. People would have complained as much as they demanded her.

That said, tons of people will complain if HT reveals a battle-damaged Luke any time soon.

She would display great with the released Lando figure as well as a Chewie with 3PO in netting set... :lecture
Not to be that guy, but the gray communicator thing on her sleeve is also a difference.
So hair, shoes, communicator.
Also, I’m the moron who bought 2 lando because I hoped leia was an easy reissue.

I still can't believe HT hasn't bothered to make a Bespin Han solo but from what I've heard being the reasons I highly doubt we'll ever see it happen.

Yeah, but they would just re-use the red dress Leia Bespin head -- so total reuse with just a pair of low heel shoes. People would have complained as much as they demanded her.

That said, tons of people will complain if HT reveals a battle-damaged Luke any time soon.

Not to be that guy, but the gray communicator thing on her sleeve is also a difference.
So hair, shoes, communicator.
Also, I’m the moron who bought 2 lando because I hoped leia was an easy reissue.

Those are the reasons why I thought she would be a quick and easy release for Hot Toys. Unfortunately, Hot Toys has defied logic for many years.

How many more versions do really need. Besides the only one missing is Rebel Hero/Ceremony Luke, we definitely have had enough.

What? Only Ceremonial Luke?

Hoth Luke
Dagobah Luke
Gunner with Headset Luke
Red Five Pilot Luke (ANH)
Medical Frigate Luke
Final Battle Bespin Luke
... and yes, Ceremonial Luke

I still can't believe HT hasn't bothered to make a Bespin Han solo but from what I've heard being the reasons I highly doubt we'll ever see it happen.
Sigh, if I knew Han figures would be so hard to come by in the future I definitely would have kept my Hoth Han. Since we're obviously never going to see that made again.

Sigh, if I knew Han figures would be so hard to come by in the future I definitely would have kept my Hoth Han. Since we're obviously never going to see that made again.
I would have gotten ANH Han and Chewy knowing what HT pulls now. That Hoth Han from SS was great just do a head swap and you were good.

Don’t forget “Pre-game Battle of Hoth Luke” with 2-1B pep talk droid.

Attachments

• IMG_4994.png
    IMG_4994.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4993.png
    IMG_4993.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5001.jpeg
    IMG_5001.jpeg
    635.5 KB · Views: 0
Don’t forget “Pre-game Battle of Hoth Luke” with 2-1B pep talk droid.

If we get into "Hasbro" variants....

Luke Tatooine brown belt
Luke Tatooine brown belt with poncho
Luke Tatooine brown belt with blast helmet
Luke Tatooine stormtrooper belt
Luke Tatooine stormtrooper belt with gunner headset
Luke Tatooine stormtrooper belt with poncho (Arrival at Rebel Base)
Luke Stormtrooper
Luke Stormtrooper (wet hair)
Luke Pilot (no gloves)
Luke Pilot full gear
Luke Ceremonial

And that's just ANH...

If we get into "Hasbro" variants....

Luke Tatooine brown belt
Luke Tatooine brown belt with poncho
Luke Tatooine brown belt with blast helmet
Luke Tatooine stormtrooper belt
Luke Tatooine stormtrooper belt with gunner headset
Luke Tatooine stormtrooper belt with poncho (Arrival at Rebel Base)
Luke Stormtrooper
Luke Stormtrooper (wet hair)
Luke Pilot (no gloves)
Luke Pilot full gear
Luke Ceremonial

And that's just ANH...
Don’t forget the deleted scene Tatooine Luke brown belt with floppy hat and binoculars.

Attachments

• IMG_4050.jpeg
    IMG_4050.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
Back