Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really good! Did that person just buy up a whole bunch to customize and sell later or did ppl send them theirs that quickly I wonder? 🤔
I reached out on IG. He’s in HK so just offered to grab the figure there at retail. Nice guy, smooth transaction, communicative - highly recommend. I should have him this next week.

huh, I haven't ordered from SS since they updated their website. Luke doesn't say "preparing to ship" or whatever it used to say after paying for your figure, does it not say that anymore? Or are we actually gonna be waiting a bit for them to ship them out like some have said?

huh, I haven't ordered from SS since they updated their website. Luke doesn't say "preparing to ship" or whatever it used to say after paying for your figure, does it not say that anymore? Or are we actually gonna be waiting a bit for them to ship them out like some have said?
When I got Firefly I got and email saying final payment was charged and then 2 days later I got a preparing to ship notice on the site and then another 2 days it was sent out. Overall I got the figure in about week after final payment.

I never got an email from Sideshow stating that I’d be charged soon as I typically do. But I just saw that I was charged yesterday for the Regular edition.

Are people getting emails that item will ship soon and final balance will be charged. I have mine on payment plan and have yet to make a payment on it. Haven't received an email if it's ready.

Custom boots finished.

IMG_6651.jpeg
IMG_6654.jpeg

Anyone get a waitlist conversion for the regular? I really don’t want to spend the extra on a stand and helmet i already have.

Back