Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m really liking this one. I combined some parts with my snowspeeder Luke to make a 1:6 “Dagobah Landing” Luke.
IMG_7559.jpeg
IMG_7562.jpeg

The snowspeeder sculpt is a bit meh now
Yeah it’s freaky, the center of the face is like pulled forward, sort of rat like. I think it’s acceptable as a variant but I’m glad there’s a better widely available sculpt for figures that are more of a centerpiece IMO like Mando and ROTJ.

Yeah it’s freaky, the center of the face is like pulled forward, sort of rat like. I think it’s acceptable as a variant but I’m glad there’s a better widely available sculpt for figures that are more of a centerpiece IMO like Mando and ROTJ.

Yep I thought he looked a bit Ratty too 😂 hopefully can pick up one of these sculpts for it

No. But I did notice they flipped the lightsaber hook and belt hook so the rivets no longer match properly.

And they had it right on the proto -- dumb factory screwed it up.
I believe they the prototype’s belt matched some publicity shots, but the way the belt hooks are now is screen accurate.

I believe they the prototype’s belt matched some publicity shots, but the way the belt hooks are now is screen accurate.

Well now that's not entirely true...

belts variance (1).png

belts variance + bespin boots (2).jpeg

119066042_1055099614906420_3005892770904923386_n.jpg

Current HT belt has the lightsaber hook and regular loop swapped (though rivets remain in place).

Lighsaber + hook swapped.jpg

Were there actual scenes in the movie that had this swapped the way HT has done it?

Last edited:
So it flipped one way on Hoth/Dagobah... and the other way around on Bespin?

Very interesting.

I need to find a Bespin that's flipped incorrectly. If not, then HT got it correct -- for Bespin only. :lol

Welp -- after checking a slew of Bespin ref, that bloody lightsaber hook does indeed seem to change its place in front of behind the regular belt loop multiple times on Bespin.

It's one way in the hall with Fett, then flips when confronting Vader. Felinx posted one pic of it flipped back during the duel but I couldn't find one.

HT has it the way it appears in the Bespin halls confronting Fett.

... but has it "wrong" for the most iconic Luke Bespin moment of all.:gah::lol

duel.png

No, wait -- that's the "correct" way!

He has it like that for the entire fight best I can find. The way HT does NOT have it.

It's BEFORE the fight, mostly in Bespin Halls, that the hooks are flipped (HT style).

Back