Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this sculpt is the best one they have done! better than the Mando Luke as that seems slightly tanned compared to this one, also the hairpiece has a bit of a blonde finish to it.

Is it possible to pop the arms off and slide the jacket off like leia or Rey body?
no. You'll have to unscrew the chest at the back to get to the arms. The butterfly joint sometimes allows you enough space to get to the arms to not have to do that though, depending on the body. I don't have a slim TT to verify though

I don’t have this figure yet but, it seems to me that you could simply pop the head and hands off and raise the arms to pull the jacket right off the body unless it is stitched onto the fat suit or connected to the pants in some way.

I don’t have this figure yet but, it seems to me that you could simply pop the head and hands off and raise the arms to pull the jacket right off the body unless it is stitched onto the fat suit or connected to the pants in some way.

Imagine it would be far too tight in the torso to get that passed the width of the shoulders.

Silly question but did anyone notice that the "tube" pouch is depicted on Lukes belt in the product photos but all the videos, it is not on the belt...

No. But I did notice they flipped the lightsaber hook and belt hook so the rivets no longer match properly.

And they had it right on the proto -- dumb factory screwed it up.

Uggh, now that annoys me also. Check out the two together. (Jimbean- I borrowed your pic for comparison)

Attachments

• 3c9258e05aebee9ba576aad51fee3cf1.jpg
    3c9258e05aebee9ba576aad51fee3cf1.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 0
  • luke-skywalker-bespin_star-wars_gallery_6256f778b2726.jpg
    luke-skywalker-bespin_star-wars_gallery_6256f778b2726.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
Back