Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t remove the clothes?! We’ll see about that.

92709B4A-FBBE-4A53-88BA-174C65B2008A.gif

Is it possible to pop the arms off and slide the jacket off like leia or Rey body?

I had been wondering about the jacket being sewn shut myself. In all the pics it certainly looks that way. I own the DX07 2 pack, and preordered the regular edition thinking I would upgrade. But I’m not sure this is much of an upgrade. Gonna keep my preorder, and use a combination of the new and old. Maybe the new head sculpt and belt with the old body/clothes. Like carbonite chamber base too.

Just won an auction of the old Hasbro Dagobah Luke figure for $17 shipped. Now ive got all the pieces to make my perfect Dagobah Luke, Cant wait to get this damn figure already.

It looks like they might have used the same too thick upper arms on this body as the recent DX23 Mando Luke (picture credit to toyanxiety). It's such a weird combination, where the upper arms are thicker than the shoulder bells, creating weirdly looking arms. I really wish HT would stop using these arms.

Other than modifying/removing the fatsuit, swapping those out for some slimmer upper arms should also help to improve the shoulder silhouette a lot.

Since the ROTJ suit is tighter, I did sculpt on top of slim arms to improve the silhouette. But since the sleeves should be baggier on this one anyway, you can probably get away with just using slim stock arms.

Screenshot_20230604_214339_Chrome.jpg

451099-IMG-4042.jpeg

307051-IMG-3941-2-small.jpg

Weathering will go a long way on this one. I am tempted to get 2 deluxe sets and use the extra Dagobah attachment as a proper stand for Yoda and the extra Bespin for ESB Boba Fett. I like both looks enough to recreate DX07....and then they will release the battle damaged version! LOL

SDCC special -- Battle Damaged Luke Bespin.

Explains why they rushed this out ahead of schedule.
But would they do that after only a few weeks after everyone get's this one? That would p*ss a lot of people off. I was hoping for the ATOC Clone Commander since the Pilot and shiny came out this year already.

But would they do that after only a few weeks after everyone get's this one? That would p*ss a lot of people off. I was hoping for the ATOC Clone Commander since the Pilot and shiny came out this year already.
I think that might actually be one of their guiding principles as a company...

Back